Hit enter after type your search item
Wzy Word

HERE ARE THE WORLD'S NEWS

Santa Spectacular at Bravoz Entertainment Center | River City Live

/
/
/
701 Views
img

>> At the top of the show I was >> At the top of the show I was talking about Bravo’s it really >> At the top of the show I was talking about Bravo’s it really is the perfect place for talking about Bravo’s it really is the perfect place for families to head on out today, is the perfect place for families to head on out today, we have David’s or to give us families to head on out today, we have David’s or to give us another overview in case, we have David’s or to give us another overview in case, you’re not familiar and talk another overview in case, you’re not familiar and talk about the holiday calendar you’re not familiar and talk about the holiday calendar because there’s so much going about the holiday calendar because there’s so much going on remembering a little kids because there’s so much going on remembering a little kids these breaks seen really long on remembering a little kids these breaks seen really long and it’s a great place and I’m these breaks seen really long and it’s a great place and I’m also welcome that you are and it’s a great place and I’m also welcome that you are seated, we’ve been out to your also welcome that you are seated, we’ve been out to your place several times this year seated, we’ve been out to your place several times this year so welcoming can you just give place several times this year so welcoming can you just give us an overview of problems all so welcoming can you just give us an overview of problems all about us an overview of problems all about

>> OK Rob Lowes we opened in about >> OK Rob Lowes we opened in 2012 for those that remembered as rebounders We are we re as rebounders We are we re branded last year part of a as rebounders We are we re branded last year part of a franchise broke away, branded last year part of a franchise broke away, which was great were locally franchise broke away, which was great were locally owned and operated my wife and which was great were locally owned and operated my wife and I started owned and operated my wife and I started was a labor of love we’ve grown I started was a labor of love we’ve grown over the years to 40,000 square was a labor of love we’ve grown over the years to 40,000 square feet of super fun over the years to 40,000 square feet of super fun entertainment

Over 10 feet of super fun entertainment Over 10 attractions we’ve added over entertainment Over 10 attractions we’ve added over the years are trampolines which attractions we’ve added over the years are trampolines which everybody knew us as we brought the years are trampolines which everybody knew us as we brought in the area’s largest Ninja everybody knew us as we brought in the area’s largest Ninja course State of the art laser in the area’s largest Ninja course State of the art laser tag which we’re on tactical course

State of the art laser tag which we’re on tactical equipment and all kinds of game tag which we’re on tactical equipment and all kinds of game plays So when you say little equipment and all kinds of game plays So when you say little kids that its young kids all plays So when you say little kids that its young kids all the kids that its young kids all the way too kids 4050 years old and the way too kids 4050 years old and that’s a good guess you could way too kids 4050 years old and that’s a good guess you could have a lot of FY everything that’s a good guess you could have a lot of FY everything they’re so like the Ninja have a lot of FY everything they’re so like the Ninja course for example you could they’re so like the Ninja course for example you could have people that are just like course for example you could have people that are just like young kids to someone like have people that are just like young kids to someone like yourself even is pretty young kids to someone like yourself even is pretty advanced with that because you yourself even is pretty advanced with that because you can change op advanced with that because you can change op

>> The distance and things like can change op >> The distance and things like that you the kids think I’m >> The distance and things like that you the kids think I’m very reared when that you the kids think I’m very reared when >> and the thing too is care very reared when >> and the thing too is care the kids day out but I’ve also >> and the thing too is care the kids day out but I’ve also been there with just nothing the kids day out but I’ve also been there with just nothing but other adults we play been there with just nothing but other adults we play dodgeball it gets really but other adults we play dodgeball it gets really competitive and it’s so fun dodgeball it gets really competitive and it’s so fun >> So it really does span competitive and it’s so fun >> So it really does span the ages

>> So it really does span the ages >> And you can eat there don’t the ages >> And you can eat there don’t forget about craft >> And you can eat there don’t forget about craft beer yes, well I you know, I forget about craft beer yes, well I you know, I mean there’s something for beer yes, well I you know, I mean there’s something for everybody, no doubt at Bravo’s mean there’s something for everybody, no doubt at Bravo’s but obviously during the everybody, no doubt at Bravo’s but obviously during the holidays, you but obviously during the holidays, you >> Have to have special holiday holidays, you

>> Have to have special holiday hours just >> Have to have special holiday hours just because everybody’s probably hours just because everybody’s probably waiting outside at because everybody’s probably waiting outside at Some summer than others but yes waiting outside at Some summer than others but yes I did during the holidays, we Some summer than others but yes I did during the holidays, we will be opening I did during the holidays, we will be opening attend daily will be opening attend daily >> It as we normally open at 3 attend daily >> It as we normally open at 3 during the school year but >> It as we normally open at 3 during the school year but during the holidays, we open in during the school year but during the holidays, we open in 10 daily during the holidays, we open in 10 daily

We do have our summer camps as 10 daily We do have our summer camps as well so you can drop your kids We do have our summer camps as well so you can drop your kids off earlier knows run all the well so you can drop your kids off earlier knows run all the way till off earlier knows run all the way till 230 way till 230

>> And you might have out of 230 >> And you might have out of town company to and so that’s >> And you might have out of town company to and so that’s always a great place get all town company to and so that’s always a great place get all the cousins together exactly always a great place get all the cousins together exactly get everybody out there where the cousins together exactly get everybody out there where you sit what I’ve told Bob and get everybody out there where you sit what I’ve told Bob and >> well and speaking of the you sit what I’ve told Bob and >> well and speaking of the holidays, >> well and speaking of the holidays, you have Santa spectacular holidays, you have Santa spectacular coming up Santa spectacular you have Santa spectacular coming up Santa spectacular we’ll have that to this Sunday December 8 We will have Santa December 8 We will have Santa Mrs

Claus and a special guest December 8 We will have Santa Mrs Claus and a special guest appearance Mrs Claus and a special guest appearance by Ana from frozen all out appearance by Ana from frozen all out yeah so very The right by Ana from frozen all out yeah so very The right Time yeah so very The right Time

>> There she must be awfully Time >> There she must be awfully she’s probably as busy as Santa >> There she must be awfully she’s probably as busy as Santa and South Speaking of she’s probably as busy as Santa and South Speaking of Santa Claus This is an ideal and South

Speaking of Santa Claus This is an ideal time for you to get a very Santa Claus This is an ideal time for you to get a very special picture the kind of time for you to get a very special picture the kind of picture you try to avoid special picture the kind of picture you try to avoid but then it turns out being picture you try to avoid but then it turns out being your most cherished memory and but then it turns out being your most cherished memory and that’s when your child is your most cherished memory and that’s when your child is scared of Santa So that’s when your child is scared of Santa So listen carefully

scared of Santa So listen carefully >> OK, so scared Santa you get listen carefully >> OK, so scared Santa you get that picture you could submit >> OK, so scared Santa you get that picture you could submit news 4 Jax dot com go there and that picture you could submit news 4 Jax dot com go there and you’ll see a little tap news 4 Jax dot com go there and you’ll see a little tap explaining all the rules you’ll see a little tap explaining all the rules

>> And you could win an explaining all the rules >> And you could win an unlimited play membership of >> And you could win an unlimited play membership of Bravo’s so what exactly does unlimited play membership of Bravo’s so what exactly does that entail because they’re so Bravo’s so what exactly does that entail because they’re so different attractions you guys that entail because they’re so different attractions you guys offer there different attractions you guys offer there >> Right in the play membership offer there >> Right in the play membership is great

It’s it’s one of the >> Right in the play membership is great It’s it’s one of the most popular New items that is great It’s it’s one of the most popular New items that we’ve been able to roll out

most popular New items that we’ve been able to roll out It’s an annual membership, so we’ve been able to roll out It’s an annual membership, so it gives you It’s an annual membership, so it gives you unlimited access to all of our it gives you unlimited access

to all of our attractions obviously suffered unlimited access to all of our attractions obviously suffered the arcade but there are no attractions obviously suffered the arcade but there are no blackout dates So any special the arcade but there are no blackout dates So any special events that blackout dates So any special events that we’re on Rt Those are those are events that we’re on Rt Those are those are available as well we’re on Rt Those are those are available as well so it’s a great And its just a available as well so it’s a great And its just a lot of fun, yeah, it’s a lot of so it’s a great And its just a lot of fun, yeah, it’s a lot of fun for

lot of fun, yeah, it’s a lot of fun for >> Many fun for >> Many as you need yeah that’s pretty >> Many as you need yeah that’s pretty cool So good news for Jax dot as you need yeah that’s pretty cool So good news for Jax dot com just take that picture you cool

So good news for Jax dot com just take that picture you can upload a batter and you com just take that picture you can upload a batter and you have a chance the way can upload a batter and you have a chance the way I love that so much to reckon have a chance the way I love that so much to reckon everybody go there to get your I love that so much to reckon everybody go there to get your hours time they’re waivers so everybody go there to get your hours time they’re waivers so they can get on over hours time they’re waivers so they can get on over

>> 2 brothers they can get on over >> 2 brothers >> So any any all are upcoming >> 2 brothers >> So any any all are upcoming events www dot Bravo’s >> So any any all are upcoming events www dot Bravo’s dot com

And it feel free to events www dot Bravo’s dot com And it feel free to call the store if you have any dot com And it feel free to call the store if you have any questions as well call the store if you have any questions as well >> We’ll definitely try to win questions as well

>> We’ll definitely try to win that membership, but if you >> We’ll definitely try to win that membership, but if you plan you’ll probably make it that membership, but if you plan you’ll probably make it back and make it worthwhile plan you’ll probably make it back and make it worthwhile just over vacation, but then back and make it worthwhile just over vacation, but then you still have spring break to just over vacation, but then you still have spring break to go and other holidays is Ryan you still have spring break to go and other holidays is Ryan break as well and governor Mike go and other holidays is Ryan break as well and governor Mike is headed over there It is break as well and governor Mike is headed over there It is there’s something there for is headed over there It is there’s something there for really everyone in the family, there’s something there for really everyone in the family, sometimes kids are really really everyone in the family, sometimes kids are really active summer just gamers in my sometimes kids are really active summer just gamers in my house, I’m a little bit of active summer just gamers in my house, I’m a little bit of Picks peaking parties really house, I’m a little bit of Picks peaking parties really really excited We are

Picks peaking parties really really excited We are >> Anticipating our one really excited We are >> Anticipating our one millionth >> Anticipating our one millionth customer

millionth customer >> Guy it could happen any time customer >> Guy it could happen any time but we’re we’re hoping it >> Guy it could happen any time but we’re we’re hoping it coincides with the holidays but we’re we’re hoping it coincides with the holidays will just have coincides with the holidays will just have to see and so our one millionth will just have to see and so our one millionth customer will win a to see and so our one millionth customer will win a Bravo’s ultimate party package customer will win a Bravo’s ultimate party package travel tomorrow that’s amazing Bravo’s ultimate party package travel tomorrow that’s amazing OK travel tomorrow that’s amazing OK >> I just keep coming in or OK

>> I just keep coming in or going out the door and coming >> I just keep coming in or going out the door and coming in the door going out the door and coming in the door Bravo dot com you see it on in the door Bravo dot com you see it on your screen David love to you Bravo dot com you see it on your screen David love to you and the family and

Source: Youtube

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar