Hit enter after type your search item
Wzy Word

HERE ARE THE WORLD'S NEWS

President Trump Breaking News 11/24/19 | Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo Nov 24, 2019

/
/
/
699 Views
img

>> HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♪ ♪ MARIA: GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE I MARIA BARTIROMO, LISTEN TO SUNDAY MORNING FUTURE, THEY KICK OFF THE 2020 AND CONGRESS HAS GONE BACK HOME FOR THANKSGIVING WEEK

WE HAVE TO DEFEND THE LAST MONTH WHILE FAMILIES GATHER AROUND THE TABLE EXPECT TO SEE IN ADVERTISING WHICH IS REPUBLICANS SPEND BIG MONEY ON ANTI-IMPEACHMENT MESSAGING WE ARE ZEROING IN ON THE 31 DISTRICT THE PRESIDENT ONE IN 2016 HAVE DEMOCRAT REPRESENTATIVES NEXT YEAR FORMER WHITE HOUSE CHIEF STRATEGIST STEVE BANNON IS HERE THIS IS AFTER THE PRESIDENT'S CHANCE FOR REELECTION AND IMPEACHMENT TRIAL

PLUS SHE HAS ONE OF THE REPUBLIC CAN USE HIS CRITICS, WE ARE TAKING ON INTEL ADAM SCHIFF NEAR CONGRESSWOMAN COMING UP PLUS THE COST OF IMPEACHMENT OR WHAT PETER NAVARRO CALLS THE OPPORTUNITY COST THE WHITE HOUSE TRADE ADVISOR WILL HAVE IT ALL ALSO COMING UP DAVID NUNEZ, THE MAN AT THE CENTER OF THE PATRIOT TRIAL, THE RANKING MEMBER OF THE INTEL COMMITTEE, JOIN US FOR REPRESENTATIVE NUNEZ COMING UP ALL OF THAT AND A LOT MORE ON SENDING RUNNING FUTURE

>> WE WILL BEGIN WITH WHAT IS OFFICIAL MICHAEL BLOOMBERG HAS OFFICIALLY ENTERED THE 2020 RACE FOR PRESIDENT TOP ADVISOR TELLING FOX NEWS THAT BLOOMBERG ANNOUNCED IRAN THIS MORNING WITH THIS $31 MILLION NATIONWIDE AD STEVE BANNON CALLS THAT MONTH AGO ON THIS PROGRAM MEANWHILE GROWING CONCERN ABOUT DEMOCRATS SEEKING REELECTION IN DISTRICTS WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP AT 2016 AND WHEN THE TIME COMES FOR THE FULL HOUSE TO VOTE ON IMPEACHMENT >> I WOULD IMAGINE I WOULD VOTE NO THERE IS SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING WE HAVE NOT HEARD, SOMETHING THAT REALLY RISES TO ABOVE ALL OF TREASON OR HIGH CRIME, THAT WOULD BE DIFFERENT BUT WE DON'T SEE THAT

>> OF COURSE THAT WAS JEFF VAN DREW ON THIS PROGRAM LAST WEEK, HE SAID NOT ONLY IS HE VOTING NO BROTHER DEMOCRAT ALSO HAVE CONCERNS TO REPRESENTATIVE ANDREW ABOUT KNOCKING ANYTHING DONE IN THE FACE OF THE IMPEACHMENT HEARING JOINING ME FORMER WHITE HOUSE STRATEGIST ALSO HOSTING A RADIO SHOW, MORE ROOM IMPEACHMENT AND HE IS THE ONE WHO CALLED ON THE PROGRAM MONTH AGO THAT MICHAEL BLOOMBERG WOULD ENTER THE RACE IT IS GREAT TO HAVE YOU THIS MONEY I WANT TO GET TO MICHAEL BLOOMBERG IN A MINUTE BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS WEEK THEY KICK OFF HER 2020, THIS IS YOUR SENTIMENT INITIALLY

>> IT'S BEEN A TREMENDOUS REVERSAL, THE PRESIDENT SAID A COUPLE WEEKS AGO, HE TWEETED OUT UNITY IN SUBSTANCE SO AS A DEMOCRAT BROUGHT TO THE NATION WITH THIS IMPEACHMENT HEARING AND BROADCAST TV AND CABLE NONSTOP, THE RAINS OF FOX WERE OFF THE CHARTS, THEY HAD LOW INFORMATION VOTERS THAT ARE NOT POLITICS ALL THE TIME CAME IN TO THE STORY IT WAS A FLOP IF YOU SEE THE NUMBERS OF INDEPENDENT AND YOU SEE THE SHIFT OF THE LAST TWO OR THREE WEEKS, IT HAS BEEN PRETTY AMAZING THIS IS WHAT THE PRESIDENT SAID HIS CALL WAS PERFECT BUT HE WAS ELECTED TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

HE WANTS PEOPLE TO GET MORE INTO THE GRANULARITY AND MORE INTO THE SUBSTANCE OF WHAT WENT ON AS YOU SAW THE UNELECTED BUREAUCRATS, THE PATRIOTISM, THEY WENT UP THEY IN AND DAY OUT UNDER THE WITHERING CROSS-EXAMINATION BY PEOPLE OF CONGRESSMAN STEFANO NOTHING CAME OF IT PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THE INDEPENDENT AND WHAT ARE WE DOING ON USMCA, WHAT ARE WE DOING ON OPIOIDS, DRUGS, INFRASTRUCTURE, THE BUSINESS OF THE NATION VANITY FAIR WENT INTO A POLITICAL MORNING COUNSEL POOL AND THE NUMBERS ARE STUNNING

BY 3 – 1 INDEPENDENCE ONE AWAY WERE DOING THIS IMPEACHMENT RANKED LAST AMONG THEIR INTEREST EVEN OVER THE WALL WHICH IS NOT HYPER INDEPENDENCE ACROSS-THE-BOARD THERE SITTING THERE GOING WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHY ARE YOU NOT FOCUSED ON THE BUSINESS OF MAKING THE COUNTRY BETTER IN THE ECONOMY BETTER PEOPLE HAVE LITTLE TIME

DONALD TRUMP IS PUT EVERYBODY BACK TO WORK SO EVERYBODY IS BUSY AND THEY CAN ONLY WATCH CERTAIN SENTIMENTS I THINK ADAM SCHIFF DID THE PRESIDENT GREAT SERVICES WEEK BY HAVING THESE HEARINGS AND LETTING PEOPLE SEE WAS GOING ON AND NOW YOU SEE IN THE 31 DISTRICTS THAT MANY OF THESE CONGRESSMEN HAVE TO GO HOME AND DEFEND THIS IT'LL BE A TOUGH FREAK FOR DEMOCRAT >> LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS DISTRICT, YOU ARE SO SPOT ON WHEN NOBODY WAS TALKING ABOUT MICHAEL BLOOMBERG, WHEN YOU SAID I'M EXPECTING HIM TO ENTER THE RACE BECAUSE YOU DID NOT THINK ANYBODY ON THAT STAGE COULD TAKE ON DONALD TRUMP BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT THE 31 DISTRICTS WERE REFERRING TO AND WHERE THE MEMBER BILLIONS THESE ARE AREAS THAT DONALD TRUMP WANTED 2016 BUT THE DEMOCRATS ARE RUNNING FOR REELECTION AND CONGRESS

>> OBAMA WHEN THESE DISTRICTS TWICE, TRUMP ON THEM AND 16, THE DEMOCRATS DID NOT WHEN THEM AND 18 IN NANCY PELOSI HANDED THESE CANDIDATES IN STATEN ISLAND IN UP IN NEW JERSEY THESE ARE HAND-PICKED VETERANS AND PEOPLE WORKING WITH THE CIA, HANDPICKING CANDIDATE SPRING HUNTER TALK ABOUT HEALTHCARE, JOBS, NATIONAL SECURITY

AN OUT-OF-PRINT QUANDARY THOSE 31 ARE WHERE THEY ARE IT'S NANCY PELOSI RISKING HER SPEAKERSHIP BY CONTINUING TO PRESS ON AND HAVE AN IMPEACHMENT VOTE WHICH LOOKED INEVITABLE AND STILL ADAM SCHIFF, NANCY PELOSI IN THE MEDIA, THE INSIDE BUT WE WOULD DEMOCRATS AND THE MEDIA ARE SO INVESTED BUT SHE IS GOING TO RISK HER SPEAKERSHIP BECAUSE A GUY NAMED ANTHONY WAS INTERVIEWED LOCAL TV AND SAID I'M NEUTRAL RIGHT NOW THIS IS AFTER GOING THROUGH A WEEK OF HEARINGS OR TWO WEEKS OF HEARINGS

THESE DEMOCRATS WHO ARE ABSOLUTELY CENTRAL HAVE INDEPENDENT TO VOTE FOR THEM THESE DISTRICTS ARE PRESIDENT TRUMP WON, THEY ARE NOW IN A QUANDARY MADE HIM BELIEVE IF THEY ACTUALLY VOTE FOR THE ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT LATER IN DECEMBER THEY BELIEVE THEY CAN BE SIGNING THE POLITICAL DEATH WARRANT AND THAT'S WHY IT'S SO CRITICAL AND I THINK IT'S A LOT OF SOFTNESS AND YOU SEE A LOT OF SECOND GUESSING AND BACKPEDALING ON THE DEMOCRATS AS PRESIDENT TRUMP CONTINUES TO SAY AND WARMER SUBSTANCE AND ONE THING THEY LOOK AT AS A POTENTIAL SENATE TRIAL WHERE IT'S ON THE SHOW THREE WEEKS AGO I SAID NOT JUST HUNTER BIDEN BUT SENATOR JOE BIDEN HAS TO GO BEFORE THE NATION AND MAKE THE CASE OF WHY HE'S NOT ABOVE THE LAW WHY DID HE TRY TO BRING AMERICAN CAPITALISM INTO THE MOST CORRUPT NATION IN EUROPE AND THE THIRD MOST CORRUPT NATION IN THE WORLD I THINK THESE DEMOCRATS ARE THIRD IN THE THIRD ONE DISTRICT AND SAY, IF MORE DETAILS COME OUT ON TRUMP SIDE AND TROUBLES ON OFFENSE, IT'S ONLY GOING TO MAKE HER JOB TOUGHER

MARIA: ON THE ONE HAND YOU HAVE DEMOCRATS WHO MAY VERY WELL VOTE NO AND AN IMPEACHMENT IF IT DOES GO TO THE FLOOR FOR THE FULL HOUSE >> LET'S GO BACK TO UNITY IN SUBSTANCE, YET THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AS IT WAS THE REBELS AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY MORE UNITED THAN IT'S EVER BEEN EVEN IN THE RUN-UP TO THE 16 ELECTION YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, UNFAIR THAT THIS MAN WAS ELECTED AND WE WILL NOT LET THIS PROJECT ON OVERTURNED THE 16 ELECTION HAPPENED, EVERYBODY IS COMING TOGETHER PRETTY OF UNITY LOOK AT HEARD WHO IS OUTLIER ON THE COMMITTEE HE HAS SAID, I AM NOT VOTING FOR IMPEACHMENT, YOU HAVE THE REPUBLICANS UNITED IN ON THE DEMOCRAT SIDE YOU HAD A MEMBER OF LEADERSHIP, NOW YOU HAVE THE 31, LOT SAYING I'M NEUTRAL RIGHT NOW, I THINK YOU COULD HAVE UP TO A HALF DOZEN DEMOCRATS THAT WILL VOTE FOR THIS WHICH IS NOT A PARTISAN VOTE BUT A HIGHLY PARTISAN VOTE

WE NEVER HAD ON ANY IMPEACHMENT A HIGHLY PARTISAN VOTE TO TRY TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT THAT TO ME KICKS OFF 2020 AND A GREAT WAY FOR THE PRESIDENT >> THE OTHER THING WE SAID, SHOULD THIS GO TO TRIAL, THEN LINDSEY GRAHAM AND COMPANY ARE GOING TO BE GETTING PEOPLE TO TESTIFY AND LINDSEY GRAHAM SAYS HE WANTS MICHAEL HOROWITZ TO TESTIFY, YOU SAY HUNTER BIDEN WILL BE THERE THIS WILL OPEN UP A CAN OF WORMS

>> THE SUBSTANCE, YOU WILL HAVE LATER ON YOUR SHOW CONGRESSMAN STEFANO SHE BASICALLY WAS ABLE WAS ABLE TO GET SOME OF THE TESTIMONY THAT TRUMP QUESTION THAT DEMANDED SIMPLE ANSWERS IF YOU THINK YOU GO TO A TRIAL HE CALLS IT IS AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE WHEN TRUMP WAS ON OFFENSE, IT IS TOUGH AND I THINK YOU'LL SEE GUYS CALL AND WITNESSES BROUGHT UP THAT ARE GOING TO DISPOSE THE DEMOCRATS IN INCLUDING A HUGE EFFORT TO HAVE JOE BIDEN COME BEFORE THE SENATE AND GIVE TESTIMONY AS WHY VICE PRESIDENT, FORGET RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, WHITE VICE PRESIDENT HE ALLOWED AMERICAN CAPITALISM WHICH EVERYBODY'S BEEN FIGHTING TO GET INVOLVED IN IN THE SCRIPT SITUATION IN UKRAINE AND I THINK IT WAS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU HAD ZELENSKY, BECAUSE OF WHAT JOE BIDEN DID AND I THINK HE'S GOING HAVE TO ANSWER THAT AND IF YOUR ANSWER TO THESE 31 DISTRICTS, THEY DON'T WANT ANYMORE THAT, THEY'VE SEEN ENOUGH >> WERE TALKING ABOUT THE DEMOCRATS WHO ARE EXPLAINING TO THEIR CONSTITUENTS WHAT THEY BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS, THERE ALSO CAN HELP TO EXPLAIN WHY NOTHING GOT DONE

IN A FEW MINUTES WILL SPEAK WITH PETER NAVARRO AND HE BASICALLY PUT THE LIST TOGETHER WHAT HE'S CALLED OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE IN ALL THE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN LEFT ON THE CUTTING FLOOR IN TERMS OF WHAT THEY DID NOT GET >> FOX AND FRIENDS ON FRIDAY PRESIDENT TRUMP TALKS ABOUT THIS, HE TALKS ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY CLAUSE IN USMCA IT IS DEMOCRATS AND ECONOMISTS SAY THIS COULD ADD UP TO 1% TO GDP OVER TIME THAT IS MANUFACTURED JOBS FOR WORKING-CLASS PEOPLE, MANY OF WHOM ARE DEMOCRATS AND THAT'S WHERE THE GOING TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN, WE BASICALLY PUT THE COUNTRY TO A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS OVER THE HOLIDAYS AND WERE NOT TRUE PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, NOT PASSING USMCA, WHICH IS FOCUSED ON THIS >> WE WENT TO GET TO DEVIN NUNES AND A FEW MINUTES BECAUSE HE WAS THERE IN THE ROOM AND THE RANKING MEMBER OF THE INTEL COMMITTEE AND HE WILL BE WITH US IN A SECOND PERIOD WE COME BACK I GOT TO GET YOUR TAKE ON MICHAEL BLOOMBERG

YOU CALLED IT, HE IS NOW IN THE RACE MARIA: WELCOME BACK WE'RE BACK WITH FORMER WHITE HOUSE STRATEGIST STEVE BANNON HE IS HOSTING A RADIO SHOW WAR ROOM IMPEACHMENT EVERY DAY, LET ME TALK TO YOU ABOUT BLOOMBERG, YOU CAME ON THIS PROGRAM NOT JUST WEEKS AGO BUT MONTH AGO AND YOU SAID MICHAEL BLOOMBERG WILL LIKELY ENTER THE RACE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT THINK ANYBODY ON THE STAGE COULD BE TRUMP AND YOU THINK THE DEMOCRATS KNOW THAT, YOUR REACTION TO HIM OFFICIALLY ENTERING THE RACE >> PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND ONE OF THE REASON HE'S LOSING HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES MICHAEL BLOOMBERG WAS SENT OF THE HEAP AT $180 MILLION IN 18 TO TAKE THE HOUSE BACK MICHAEL BLUMBERG KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT CAPITAL AS POLITICS PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND HE'S BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR A WHILE HEAP AT $180 MILLION IN 18 AND HE 30 COMMITTED — DEMOCRATIC PARTY HAVE A TOUGH TIME COMMITTED HE HAS COMMITTED $3,100,000,000,000 AND IT'S ALSO GOING TO GO INTO SOME OF THE DISTRICT FREE BLOOMBERG HAS APPARATUS, EVERY TOWN IN THE USA, I THINK ACTUALLY ON A GRASSROOTS BASIS A STRONGER APPARATUS IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, MICHAEL BLUMBERG WILL PUT THE CHESS PIECES IN PLACE KNOWING HOW TO APPLY CAPITAL AND KNOWING WHERE THE PRESSURE POINTS ARE IN A GRASSROOTS APPARATUS, THEY SHOULD NOT DISCOUNT HIM WHEN YOU LOOK ON THE STATE AND PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE RATINGS FOR THE HEARING DROP EVERY DAY AS MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS TO NOT

THE RATINGS FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY ARE ALSO DROPPING IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT NO STAR POWER, THEY ARE NOT REALLY HAVING A SERIOUS CONVERSATION, IT'S A GROUP HUG YOU DUSTY TENSIONER DRAMA OR PEOPLE TAKING EACH OTHER ON THERE'S NO DEMOCRATS CALLING HIM OUT ON CHINA OR UKRAINE OR WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SOUTH CHINA SEA CALLING HIM OUT ON THE GLOBALIST TRADE ISSUES THAT'S WHY SOMEONE LIKE A BLOOMBERG WAS INEVITABLE

AS AIR COMES AT A JOE BIDEN AND PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT MAYOR PETE, A MAYOR OF A SMALL TOWN IN THE MIDWEST CAN REALLY COMPETE AGAINST DONALD TRUMP, THE CENTRISTS ARE GOING TO HAVE A BOAT AND I THINK YOUR BOAT IS GOING TO BE NOW THE BLOOMBERG'S AND, THE WORST CASE HE WILL DO IS MAKE THEM TOUGHER HE WILL FORCE A REAL CONVERSATION ON THE ECONOMY AND ALL THIS CRAZY FAR LEFT STUFF THEY HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HER BLOOMBERG WILL CHALLENGE THEM WHATEVER YOU SAY IS LIKE A PERSONALITY HE IS A VERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN IN A VERY SAVVY PERSON APPLYING CAPITAL MARIA: TWO THANKS, APPLYING CAPITAL, THE HUNDRED MILLION HE USED IN THE HOUSE LAST YEAR, HE WAS SUCCESSFUL, THE HOUSE ONE THE MAJORITY AND IF HE'S IN THE RACE IS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO GIVE $100 MILLION TO THE HOUSE, MAYBE THIS IS A POSITIVE FOR THE GOP

>> HE'S WORTH 28, 30, $50 BILLION HE HAS TOLD PEOPLE HE'S GOING TO COMMIT 25 – $3 BILLION IN THIS RACE THE ONLY PERSON RIGHT NOW THAT CAN BE DONALD TRUMP IS DONALD TRUMP THERE IS NOT ANOTHER PERSON OUT THERE THAT MATCHES UP WITH HIM ONE-ON-ONE

ALSO MICHAEL BLOOMBERG DOES NOT MATCH UP WITH HIM AT ALL AND CHANGED THE DYNAMIC OF THE RACE ON THE DEMOCRATS IT WILL DEFINITELY CHANGE THE DYNAMIC >> WILL MICHAEL BLOOMBERG RESUME? LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CENTURIES THAT TRADE INTO THIS RACE THEY DID NOT PASS, LOOK AT HOWARD SCHULTZ, LOOK AT TIM RYAN FROM OHIO, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY DID NOT WANT THIS WILL THEY GIVE HIM TO KEEP GOING AND WILL HE DESIGNATE PLACES LIKE WISCONSIN, NOT YOU NORK? [CROWD BOOS] THEY NEVER GIFTWRAP CREDIT, HE DOES NOT SPEAK IN A POLITICAL AND ACUMEN

THEY STILL TALK AND POTABLE SPEAK DONALD TRUMP TALKS IN A VERY HARD, TOUGH TIME, HE IS A TOUGH GUY BUT HE TALKS TO CUT THROUGH ALL THE NONSENSE IT HITS THE WORKING CLASS EXACTLY WHERE THEY LIVE AND THAT'S WITH A RESIGNATION WITH HIM BLOOMBERG DOES NOT HAVE THAT IT'S NOT A LACK OF CHARISMA, ITALIA ACTION COMMUNICATE AS A MASK MUNICATION

NO ONE ON THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY HAS THAT THERE IS NO ONE THERE THAT CAN ACTUALLY BE HIM WHAT I DO THINK BLOOMBERG DOES IS REORIENT THE CAMPAIGN AND THE SCENT JUST TO HAVE A SAY SO AND BLOOMBERG IS SOPHISTICATED ON POLICY AND IT MAKES A LOT OF DIFFERENCE IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO ON FUNDRAISING BUT IF YOU COULD PUT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO WORK IN THIS CAMPAIGN, I THINK YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF CHIPS, THEY'VE HAD A VERY DIFFICULT TIME RAISING MONEY CAN STRUM I THINK BLOOMBERG'S MONEY WILL HAVE A LOT OF MARKERS >> THE NEXT FEW WEEKS WILL BE CRITICAL BECAUSE OF ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT AND JUDICIARY THEN TO THE SENATE AND THE IG REPORT COMING OUT, WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THE WHOLE OPERATION TO FRAME DONALD TRUMP IN 2016 AND WHAT WE WILL LEARN FROM THE CAMILLA INVESTIGATION FROM JOHN DURHAM IN THE IG REPORT

>> WE DON'T KNOW FORGET TO DURHAM'S SOON ENOUGH THIS IS COMMITTED TO SUMMER NIGHT AND THERE ARE DELINKING US TO GET AHEAD OF IT MARIA: HERE'S THE HEADLINE, RUSSIAN INQUIRY VIEWS SUCH A DECISIVE FBI BUT ROBUST CLAIMS OF BIASED ACTS >> THAT'S HOW NERVOUS THEY ARE WHEN THERE WITH LEAKING A REPORT TO A HALF OR THREE WEEKS IN ADVANCE AND TRY TO GET AHEAD OF THE STORY, NOTHING TO SEE, LET'S MOVE ON, THAT IS NOT GOING TO WASH

WHAT DONALD TRUMP ASIDE FROM THE BEGINNING IN YOUR PARTICULAR TALKING ABOUT FISA ADVISOR COURSE, THOSE COURTS HAVE SECRET COURTS ESSENTIALLY ABOUT THE WAR ON TERROR THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE MOST PRISTINE LEVEL TO UNDERSTAND, IT IS NOT GOING TO WASH, COMBING MEK HAVE GOOD TO BE ON CNN AND IT WILL NOT WASH THE INSTITUTIONALLY, THIS IS A LAWYER AT THE FBI THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO TAMPER WITH WITH DOCUMENTS AND EVIDENCE AND GO TO A FISA COURT I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH THEY LEAK NOW, AND SAY NOTHING TO SEE HERE AND NOTHING TO DO AT THE TOP, THERE'S GOING HAVE TO BE A FULL TOTAL INVESTIGATION AND I THINK BY THE SENATE IS GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE THE COMMISSION THEY HAD IN THE 70s TO REVIEW THE FBI IN THE CIA AND WHAT THEIR INVOLVEMENT HAS BEEN IN DOMESTIC POLICIES MARIA: LINDSEY GRAHAM WAS IN THAT INVESTIGATING

HE SAID DEAD ON ARRIVAL THIS IMPEACHMENT IF WE DO NOT INTERVIEW THE WHISTLEBLOWER YOU WERE A WHISTLEBLOWER IN THE WHITE HOUSE >> THERE WERE A NUMBER — THE NSA HAD GONE SO BIG THERE WERE 450 THEY WERE SO BIG, WHAT WE WANTED TO DO IS MAKE SURE THAT THE OBAMA DETAIL LEASE WERE REMOVED WE AVOIDED A LOT OF T MARIA: WELCOME BACK SOURCES TELL FOX NEWS HOW DEMOCRATS CAN DRAW OR ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP THEY WOULD INCLUDE THE ABUSE OF POWER, BRIBERY, CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS AND OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

THEY ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH THE PROCESS UNCLEAR LET'S BRING IN THE KEY FIGURE IN THE PUBLIC UP EACH MAY HEARING THIS LAST WEEK RANKING MEMBER DEVIN NUNES JOINS ME RIGHT NOW ON THE TELEPHONE IT'S A PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE >> GREAT TO BE WITH YOU

>> I WANT TO TALK TO YOU YOU WERE THERE IN THE ROOM I MEMBER IN INTEL IN THESE HEARINGS, I WANT TO GET ALL OF THAT IN A MOMENT AND LET'S GET TO THE ATTACKS ON YOU, THERE'S A LOT IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA SAYING YOU HAD MEETINGS IN UKRAINE WITH THE PROSECUTOR, WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THAT? >> I HAVE BEEN USED TO THIS FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS, THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE REPUBLICAN, WE CONTINUE TO EXPOSE DEMOCRAT CORRUPTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS IS RIGHT WHEN WE EXPOSE THEM, WHAT TODAY DO THEY GO OUT TO KILL THE MESSENGER SO THIS WEEK ANOTHER FAKE NEWS STORY, THE PROBLEM WITH THIS WEEK FAKE NEWS STORY, THEN WE ACTUALLY CAUGHT HIM AND WE CAUGHT THEM BADLY AND ALSO INVOLVES CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AND SO WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO, I GAVE A STATEMENT ON FRIDAY NIGHT, WE ARE GOING TO TAKE BOTH CNN AND THE DAILY LIKELY INTO FEDERAL COURT RIGHT AFTER THANKSGIVING AND WE HOPE TO COOPERATE BECAUSE WERE ALSO GOING TO BE WORKING WITH THE APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES BECAUSE IT IS NOT OKAY TO WORK WITH SOMEONE WHO IS BEEN INDICTED ON SERIOUS FEDERAL CRIME TO BUILD A MEDIA NARRATIVE AND DIRTY UP A MEMBER OF CONGRESS, YOU'VE SEEN IT, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE SEEN IT OVER THE LAST THREE YEARS, WE OUT THEM AND THEN THEY, WITH THE MEDIA NARRATIVE TO TRY TO DIRTY UP THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING THE WORK ON BEHALF OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WE HOPE THAT CNN AND THE DAILY WILL COOPERATE WITH THE COURT, THEY SHOULD COMPLY WITH THE SUBPOENAS ONCE WE FILE THIS AND GO THROUGH DIFFERENT DEPOSITIONS

MARIA: THIS IS A STORY WHICH COMES FROM A FORMER ASSOCIATE OF RUDY GIULIANI WHO SAYS YOU MET WITH THE PROSECUTOR IN VIENNA BOTTOM LINE, WERE YOU VIENNA >> I WANT TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND I PROMISE YOU I WILL COME BACK ON THE SHOW AND INTO THESE QUESTIONS BUT BECAUSE THERE IS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, OR WORKING WITH THE APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, WE ARE GOING TO FILE THIS AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND ALL THE FACTS BUT I THINK YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT I CANNOT COMPETE BY TRYING TO DEBATE THIS WITH THE PUBLIC MEDIA 90% OF THE MEDIA IS TOTALLY CORRUPT AND BECAUSE THIS IS COMMITTAL IN NATURE AND BECAUSE IT IS SO BAD, SO SLANDEROUS, WE HAVE ALL THE FACTS ON HER SIDE AND WE ARE GOING TO FILE IN FEDERAL COURT BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND TRY TO COMPETE AGAINST THE MEDIA THAT I HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING I WILL WIN IN COURT IN THE HOME A CHANCE TO COOPERATE AND THEY WILL HAVE TO SHOW HOW THEY WORK WITH SOMEBODY WHO HAS BEEN INDICTED WHICH IS LIKELY CONSPIRING TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE

>> I WANT TO BE CLEAR BEFORE I MOVE ON, I WANT TO GET YOUR INTAKE ON THE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS, JUST TO BE CLEAR YOUR SUING CNN, YOU CAN ASSUME DAILY BEAST, I KNOW YOU SUED TWITTER IN THE PAST, DO YOU THINK THIS IS GOING SUMMER, YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT CNN COMMITTED CRIMINAL ACTIVITY? >> IT IS VERY LIKELY ORDER AN ACCESSORY TO IT SO NONE OF THIS IS TRUE, WHEN I SAID MY STATEMENT IS WE WILL GET TO ALL THE FACTS WHEN WE FILE THE REPORT SOMEHOW THEY ARE EITHER WITTING OR UNWITTING OF LISTENING TO SOMEBODY WHO HAS BEEN INDICTED AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IT IS THEIR LAWYERS, YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THIRD AND FOURTH HAND HEARSAY TO DO WHAT, TO DIRTY UP THE LEADER OF THE REPUBLICANS ON THE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE THAT JUST DESTROYED THEIR COMPLETE NARRATIVE THAT THEY HAVE BEEN PUSHING, THE NEW UKRAINE HOAX THEY HAVE BEEN PUSHING FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS I THINK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SEE THROUGH IT

THE SAD PART IS, I'M ALASKA THAT WANTS TO GO INTO THE COURT BUT THE MEDIA HAS BECOME TOTALLY CORRUPT THAT THEY'RE WILLING TO ACTUALLY ENGAGE AND HELP WITH CRIMINAL, INDICTED CRIMINALS THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK AND THE ONLY WAY THEY'RE GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE IS THROUGH THE COURT SYSTEM IT'S ONLY CHANCE I HAVE TWO GET THE FACTS OUT FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY CANNOT LIE TO A COURT MARIA: LET ME GO BACK TO THE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS, IN A FEW MINUTES WILL SPEAK WITH YOUR COLLEAGUE ELISE STEFANIK, REPUBLICAN FROM NEW YORK WHO IS EMERGING AS A STAR WITHIN THE PARTY AFTER SHE TOOK ON ADAM SCHIFF, TELL ME WHERE WE GO FROM HERE AND WHAT YOUR TAKE AWAY IS AFTER YOU AND THE REPUBLICANS GOT WHAT THEY WANTED, I ASSUME PUBLIC HEARINGS OUT IN THE PUBLIC WAS IT WHAT YOU EXPECTED? >> THE GOOD THING IS ALL THE NETWORK COVERED, NOT JUST THE CABLE NEWS NETWORK'S BUT ALL THE NETWORKS

THE HOUSE REPUBLICANS GOT MORE AIRTIME IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS THEN WE'VE GOTTEN IN THE LAST TWO DECADES SO FOR THE FIRST TIME THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE THE HOUSE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT ONLY SERIOUS LEGISLATORS, MORE COMPETENT AND PROBABLY THE FIRST TIME THAT MANY AMERICANS ESPECIALLY INDEPENDENT WHO WATCH THE MAJOR NETWORK AND DON'T WATCH CABLE NEWS, IT'S PROBABLY THE FIRST TIME THAT THEY ACTUALLY REALIZE THE WHOLE RUSSIA THING WAS A HOAX IN THE UKRAINE THING IS A HOAX AND THE DEMOCRATS ARE A JOKE THIS IS A DISASTER

AND THEY GOT TO SEE — THE HOUSE REPUBLICANS OBVIOUSLY ON THE LEADER BUT I'M PROUD OF WHAT THEY'VE DONE OVER THE LAST THREE YEARS WE HAVE DONE REALLY TOUGH WORK WORKING IN THE TRENCHES WITH THE MEDIA RUNNING COVER FOR THE DEMOCRATS AND THEY GOT EXPOSED OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS THIS WAS NOTHING BUT A TOTAL DISASTER FOR THEM AND I HOPE THEY HAVE MORE HEARINGS IF THEY WANT TO DO IT MORE AND GIVE US MORE TIME ON NETWORK TV, I'D BE GLAD TO LET ELISE STEFANIK AND JOHN RATFLIFFE AND OTHER GREAT MEMBERS ON THE COMMITTEE ACTUALLY SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MARIA: IS GOOD TO SEE HER

THANK YOU VERY MUCH WE WILL SEE YOU

Source: Youtube

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar