Hit enter after type your search item
Wzy Word

HERE ARE THE WORLD'S NEWS

Outnumbered 11/11/19 | Breaking Fox News November 11, 2019

/
/
/
684 Views
img

>> GOOD STUFF >> THANKS TO ALL OUR VETERANS

GREAT DOG, BY THE WAY DON'T MESS WITH ANDY >> HAVE A GREAT DAY, "OUTNUMBERED" STARTS RIGHT NOW >> Melissa: FOX NEWS ALERT, THE DRAMA IS ALREADY BUILDING ON CAPITOL HILL A TOP DEMOCRAT PUSHING BACK AFTER HOUSE REPUBLICANS SUBMIT THEIR REQUEST FOR WITNESSES

INCLUDING HUNTER BIDEN AND THE ANONYMOUS WHISTLE-BLOWER AMONG OTHERS WE ARE WAITING TO SEE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE DEMOCRATS WILL APPROVE THE WITNESSES ADAM SCHIFF, IN A LETTER TO THE GOP

RANKING MEMBER DEVIN NUNES ALREADY DENYING THE REQUEST FOR THE WHISTLE-BLOWER TO TESTIFY PUBLICLY SAYING THE TESTIMONY AT THIS POINT WOULD BE REDUNDANT AND UNNECESSARY ALSO WRITING, IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSCORE THAT THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY AND THE COMMITTEE WILL NOT SERVE AS A VEHICLE FOR ANY MEMBER TO CARRY OUT THE SAME SHAM INVESTIGATIONS OR DEBUNK THE CONSPIRACY'S 2016 HOUSE MINORITY LEADER KEVIN McCARTHY HEADING BACK >> ADAM SCHIFF STARTED THIS ALL BY WANTING THE WHISTLE-BLOWER TO TESTIFY AND NOW ADAM SCHIFF GETS TO DECIDE WHO COMES FORWARD AND NOW HE'S FIGHTING THE WHISTLE-BLOWER FROM COMING FORWARD WHY IS HE DOING THAT? IS IT BECAUSE WE FOUND OUT HE MET AND THE STAFF MET WITH HIM? MORE THAN EVER, THIS IS A CALCULATED COUP AND IT IS BEING ORCHESTRATED BY ADAM SCHIFF

>> Harris: THIS IS "OUTNUMBERED" AND I MELISSA FRANCIS HERE TODAY, HARRIS FAULKNER, HOST OF "KENNEDY" ON THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK, KENNEDY HERSELF FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR JESSICA TARLOV AND IN THE CENTER SEAT TODAY, RETIRED US MARINE CORPS BOMB TECHNICIAN AND FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR JOEY JONES

AND HE IS "OUTNUMBERED" AND WE THANK YOU FOR THIS SERVICE LET'S DIVE RIGHT INTO THE SUBJECT MATTER AT HAND, WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE PROCEEDINGS THIS WEEK, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, WHAT DO YOU THINK EACH SIDE NEEDS TO DO? >> Joey: THIS IS GOING TO BE THE REGULAR CIRCUS THAT IS CONGRESS NOW MORE GRANDSTANDING AND OPPORTUNITIES TO SCORE POINTS, ESPECIALLY THIS YEAR GOING INTO THE ELECTION LOOKING AT THE WITNESS LIST, I DON'T KNOW THAT THE WHISTLE-BLOWER IS IMPORTANT I BELIEVE HUNTER BIDEN IS ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS WILL HANG ON PRESIDENT TRUMP'S INTENT

WHY DOES HE WANT THE BIAS INVESTIGATED? IS IT FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES, CAMPAIGN PURPOSES OR BECAUSE HE BELIEVES HE CAN USE THE LEVERAGE HE HAD TO BECAUSE THESE INVESTIGATIONS ON WHAT HE CALLED A CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION HUNTER BIDEN IS A KEY WITNESS IN THAT IN TRUMP'S, STRATEGY THAT'S WHY THE DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO DO >> Harris: LET ME ASK YOU ALONG THOSE LINES, IT DOES SEEM LIKE NOW HEAR MORE AND MORE AND MORE, IF YOU WANTED A PAY DAY YOU WENT TO UKRAINE

DOES IT SEEM LIKE HUNTER BIDEN WOULD BE A NECESSARY WITNESS THE WAY JOEY EXPLAINS A? >> Jessica: IT IS CERTAINLY A BETTER ARGUMENT THAT YOU'D WANT TO HEAR, WHISTLE-BLOWER'S COMPLAINT HAS BEEN CORROBORATED BY EVERYONE 20 WAYS FROM SUNDAY HIS LIFE AND HIS LIVELIHOOD IS VERY MUCH AT RISK IF HIS NAME GETS RELEASED THE ISSUE HERE IS THAT CORRUPTION WAS GOING ON IN UKRAINE AND IT DOESN'T APPEAR THE BIDEN'S WERE ACTUALLY PROFITING OFF OF THAT AND EVERYONE SAYS THEY WENT THROUGH THE PROTOCOL AND JOE BIDEN WAS EXECUTING US FOREIGN POLICY

>> Melissa: YOU DON'T THINK THEY WERE PROFITING? >> Jessica: I DON'T THINK THEY WERE DOING ANYTHING BESIDES GETTING A HEAD BECAUSE OF NEPOTISM WHICH HUNTER BIDEN TALKED ABOUT IN HIS INTERVIEW THREE OR FOUR WEEKS AGO THE ISSUE HERE IS WHETHER THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA LEVERAGE THE POWER OF HIS OFFICE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT LIKE YOU SAID AND THAT DOESN'T DEPEND ON HUNTER BIDEN AT ALL THE PRESIDENT IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM, FITS SQUARELY INTO THE DEFINITIONS OF HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS >> Joey: YOU SAY THE PRESIDENT IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM RIGHT AFTER YOU SAY HUNTER BIDEN WAS PROBABLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF NEPOTISM >> Jessica: NEPOTISM AND BRIBERY ARE DIFFERENT

>> Joey: FOR THE PEOPLE AT HOME, MORALLY THEY ARE EQUIVALENT FOR VOTERS AT HOME, MORALLY THEY ARE EQUIVALENT >> Harris: DID YOU HEAR WHAT KENNEDY SAID? >> Kennedy: IS THE SAME SYSTEM, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME MECHANISM THAT LEADS TO THE SAME TYPE OF CORRUPTION THE ONLY DIFFERENCES YOU HAD PEOPLE LIKE ADAM SCHIFF ARE TRYING TO NEGATE THE PARTS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE FOR POLITICAL CONVENIENCE, SAYING THINGS LIKE, WELL, THESE ARE DISCOUNTED CONSPIRACY THEORIES WE DON'T HAVE TO REVISIT THIS

YES WE DO BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL OUTSTANDING QUESTIONS AND IN TERMS OF HUNTER BIDEN I DON'T THINK HE'S ON TRIAL, I THINK HE PROVIDES REALLY CRITICAL CONTEXT HERE AND THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS WE'VE SEEN BECAUSE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IMPEACHING A PRESIDENT AND POSSIBLY THROWING HIM OUT OF OFFICE THEREFORE, WE DO HAVE A DIFFERENT THRESHOLD AND WE DO HAVE THE ABILITY AND THE NEED TO CALL AND MORE PEOPLE BECAUSE THE ULTIMATE END OF THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY SERIOUS THAT ANYTHING THAT EVEN SMACKS OF FLIMSY PARTISANSHIP IS WHOLLY UNACCEPTABLE >> Jessica: VERY QUICKLY, THE CONSTITUTION DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NEPOTISM IF THEY DID, THERE WILL BE A LOT OF KIDS OUT OF THEIR JOBS INCLUDING THE TRUMP KIDS THE CONSTITUTION IS CLEAR ABOUT USING THE POWER OF YOUR OFFICE FOR ABUSE AND PERSONAL PROFIT

HE SOLICITED FOREIGN INTERFERENCE, LEVERAGED VULNERABLE NATIONS, AN ALLY OF OURS, A VISIT FROM HIM TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND — >> Kennedy: WE HAVE TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM SO — YOU BETTER LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING WHAT I AM SAYING IS THE SYSTEM IS SO CORRODED FROM THE INSIDE OUT THAT IT BREEDS THIS LEVEL ON BOTH SIDES >> Jessica: IF A KID GOT A JOB BECAUSE HIS DAD IS POWERFUL, I WILL SAY IT, THERE'S SO MANY PEOPLE — >> Melissa: HARRIS, I WOULD TURN TO YOU DID HE GET THE JOB BECAUSE HIS DAD IS POWERFUL OR DID HE GET THE JOB BECAUSE HE WAS DELIVERING SOMETHING ELSE? IF THAT'S THE CASE, THAT'S BRIBERY >> Harris: I CAN ONLY GO BY WHAT HUNTER BIDEN SAID IN THAT "60 MINUTES" INTERVIEW

THAT HIS NAME HAD GOTTEN HIM MANY THINGS OVER HIS LIFETIME HE WASN'T DENYING THAT HE SAID HE WISHED HE HADN'T BEEN ON THAT BOARD, HE WISHED HE HADN'T DONE WHAT HE DID AND EARNED THAT — WHAT ARE WE UP TO, $80,000 A MONTH FOR THAT BOARD SEAT? IN THE ENERGY COMPANY IN UKRAINE? I CAN ONLY GO BY WHAT HE SAID, THE FACT THAT HIS NAME OR ACCESS TO WHATEVER THAT WOULD GIVE ANOTHER PERSON WE WILL HAVE TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT THAT'S ILLEGAL YOU BROUGHT UP A POINT OF — I WAS JUST NOTICING, DEVON ARCHER, FORMER BOARD MEMBER OF BURISMA AND THEY LAY OUT WHY

FORMER DNC COMMITTEE STAFFER, SHE ADMITTED TO PROVIDING ANTI-PRESIDENTIAL DIRGE TO THE DNC WHAT I SEE HERE, THOSE ARE JUST THREE OF THE WITNESSES OF THE RATHER LENGTHY LIST WHAT I SEE HERE IS PROBABLY MORE ALONG THE LINES OF THE PRESIDENT LOOKING AT A SITUATION AND MAYBE AS AN EXAMPLE, JOE BIDEN AS PART OF THAT OVERALL TRYING TO GATHER INFORMATION FOR REPUBLICANS TO USE IT AS THEIR REASON TO DEFEND A PRESIDENT MIGHT GET A LITTLE COMPLICATED BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING WITH THIS LIST TO BUILD A WHOLE CASE FOR REPUBLICANS ON WHERE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CORRUPTION IN THE FIRST PLACE, IT'S JUST SOMETHING I NOTICED >> Joey: I THINK PRESIDENT TRUMP'S DEFENSE WILL LEAN TOWARD AND PROBABLY PRETTY HONESTLY THAT THIS IS RIGHT AFTER THE MUELLER REPORT, PRESIDENT TRUMP FEELS VINDICATED AND ON THE OFFENSE

HIS TEAM FEELS LIKE THEY CAN SHOW SOME OF THIS RUSSIAN COLLUSION NARRATIVE WAS MANUFACTURED IN SOME WAY IF YOU PUT THE JOE BIDEN ISSUE ON THIS PHONE CALL WHICH STARTED ALL OF THIS AND WITH THAT, MUCH DIFFERENT THAN I MAY HAVE THE RUN AGAIN SOMEDAY, THERE IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS >> Kennedy: I UNDERSTAND, THAT'S A VALID ARGUMENT, THE MORE INVESTIGATIONS WENT NOWHERE, DID DAMAGE TO THE PRESIDENCY A LOT OF THIS DAMAGE ORIGINATED IN UKRAINE, LET'S SUSS OUT THE CORRUPTION THAT'S FINE BUT DON'T SEND YOUR PERSONAL ATTORNEY TO TO GOVERNMENT BUSINESS WHO HAD TIES IN YOUR UKRAINE

>> Harris: A COUPLE OF THEM, YOVANOVITCH AND McKINLEY, WE SAW RUDY GIULIANI'S NAME A LOT AND THAT HAS BECOME THE FOCUS >> Melissa: I THINK THAT GOES INTO THE SAME POT, WHY ARE PEOPLE GOING OVER TO UKRAINE? IT SEEMS LIKE THEY TEND TO GET TEMPTED BY A PAYDAY I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GETTING IN RESPONSE TO THAT, WHETHER YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRAT, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID THERE AND WHAT EXACTLY YOU GOT PAID FOR THAT FUND, I THINK THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE LESS LIKELY TO PLAY DOWN WHAT IT WAS THAT HUNTER BIDEN WAS — >> Harris: WHY DID NEITHER WITNESSES DO YOU THINK, JESSICA? >> Jessica: I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, I THINK THE WHISTLE-BLOWER WILL BE DENIED FOR HIS PROTECTION AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE AGREE WITH THAT >> Harris: WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE WHISTLE-BLOWER

>> Jessica: THAT'S THE ONLY ONE I'VE HEARD IS AN ABSOLUTE NO-GO I WILL POINT OUT, THE READOUT OF THE CALL, THE WORD "CORRUPTION" WAS NOT MENTIONED BUT THE NAME BIDEN WAS AND THAT SUGGEST THAT THE PRESIDENT WAS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE, HE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT TARGETING A POLITICAL OPPONENT I KNOW HE WANTS TO RELEASE THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM THE FIRST CALL BECAUSE IT'S A LOT CLEANER THAN THAT SECOND CALL >> Melissa: IF YOU ARE THREATENING SOMEBODY WITH THE POLITICAL DEATH PENALTY — IS HILLARY CLINTON REALLY THINKING ABOUT A THIRD RUN AT THE WHITE HOUSE? ANOTHER OF HER FORMER ADVISORS SAYS DON'T RULE IT OUT PLUS, BOMBSHELL ALLEGATIONS BY FORMER U

N AMBASSADOR NIKKI HALEY, AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP BY SOME OF HIS FORMER TOP AIDES >> TO UNDERMINE A PRESIDENT IS REALLY A VERY >> Harris: FORMER UN AMBASSADOR NIKKI HALEY IS ACCUSING TWO FORMER SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS OF TRYING TO UNDERMINE PRESIDENT TRUMP IN AN EFFORT TO "SAVE THE COUNTRY

" REX TILLERSON AND FORMER WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF JOHN KELLY TRY TO RECRUIT HER TO HELP ACCORDING TO HALEY, EVEN WARNED THAT "PEOPLE WOULD DIE" OF PRESIDENT TRUMP WENT UNCHECKED >> THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT TO THE PRESIDENT INSTEAD OF ASKING ME TO JOIN THEM ON THEIR SIDEBAR PLAN QUIT IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING BUT TO UNDERMINE OUR PRESIDENT IS REALLY A VERY DANGEROUS THING AND IT GOES AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION AND AGAINST WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT

>> Harris: GENERAL KELLY RESPONDED IN A STATEMENT TO CBS, SAYING "IF BY RESISTANCE INSTALLING, SHE MEANS PUTTING A PROCESS IN PLACE TO MAKE SURE THE PRESIDENT KNEW ALL THE PROS AND CONS OF A POLICY DECISIONS WE SO WE CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION, GUILTY AS CHARGE" >> Joey: WHEN I SAY IT'S HARD FOR ME, IT'S HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE IT BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME TO ACCEPT THAT THIS IS TRUE ONE THING I WISH IS THAT THEY WOULD JUST STOP THEY ARE NOT VERY INFORMATIVE IN MY OPINION, THERE IS A BOOK COMING OUT BY NO ONE THAT SUPPOSEDLY IS ABOUT A LOT OF IMPORTANT THINGS SO DOES THAT INFORM THE VOTER ORDERS THAT SET SOMEONE UP FOR FUTURE POLITICAL SUCCESS? I DON'T THINK THEY'RE ALL THAT HELPFUL, ESPECIALLY TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

I'M NOT ACCUSING HER OF ANYTHING, SHE MAY BE TELLING THE COMPLETE TRUTH BUT SHE WOULDN'T WRITE THIS BOOK IF IT WASN'T BENEFICIAL FOR HER THAT'S WHERE WE ARE WITH THESE BOOKS, THEY DON'T REALLY HELP THE AMERICAN PEOPLE >> Melissa: THE MILITARY OUTLOOK AND PERSPECTIVE, YOU ARE LOOKING AT WHAT'S GOOD, I AM THINKING I AGREE WITH HER 100% BUT YOU ARE SO RIGHT ALL OF THESE BOOKS ARE DOING A DISSERVICE AND ARE BASICALLY SELFISH >> Harris: THE ONE BY ANONYMOUS IS APPARENTLY COMING WITH A WARNING WHICH IS ALSO ODD

WE ARE GOING TO GET A WARNING THE STIRE FROM NO ONE KENNEDY? >> Kennedy: THIS IS WHAT I WILL SAY, I THINK YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT NIKKI HALEY, YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS AND THE REPORTING IN THE INTERVIEW AND SAY, WHO IS MADE HAPPY BY THIS BOMBSHELL DECLARATION? REX TILLERSON AND GENERAL JOHN KELLY? NO, IT'S THE PRESIDENT, THE PRESIDENT IS DELIGHTED BY THIS SHE KNOWS THIS IS SUCH A HEATED ENVIRONMENT SHE'S ALSO ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WHO EMERGED PRETTY MUCH UNSCATHED WITH HER REPUTATION NOT ONLY INTACT BUT BOLSTERED SOMEONE LIKE THAT IS REPUTATION ONLY SOUND HAS QUITE A POLITICAL FUTURE IN THAT DIVIDED WASHINGTON, THE REPUBLICAN PARTY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT WILL DO WITH ITSELF IN A POST-TRUMP ERA

THE QUESTION IS, IS IT SHORT-TERM OR IS IT LONG-TERM? >> Harris: WHAT WE DO WITH THE WRITING IN HER BOOK THAT POINTS TO SOMETHING THAT THE PRESIDENT HAS TALKED ABOUT, ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE GONE, AT HIS REQUEST REX TILLERSON, GENERAL KELLY >> Jessica: NIKKI HALEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB BY ALL ACCOUNTS AT THE UN REMEMBER, SHE PUSHED BACK IN CHARLOTTESVILLE

THERE ARE A LOT OF DEMOCRATS WHO DON'T FEEL THAT WAY AMADA, BIPARTISAN CREDIT HER PUSHBACK ON CHARLOTTESVILLE, WE ALL REMEMBER HER TAKING DOWN THE CONFEDERATE FLAGS >> Harris: I'M JUST TRYING TO CALL IT PLAIN >> Jessica: IS MUCH BIPARTISAN WHATEVER, IT'S NOT LIKE NIKKI HALEY IS GOING TO MAKE DEMOCRATS HAPPY AS A VICE PRESIDENT OR PRESIDENT

>> Harris: WHAT IS ABOUT AS A WOMAN, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE >> Jessica: IT IS ABSOLUTELY FEMALE SHE IS CLEARLY FOCUSED ON SOMETHING HIGHER FOR HERSELF I THINK IT IS VICE PRESIDENT, THERE ARE A LOT OF ARTICLES AND RUMORS SWIRLING AROUND THAT TRUMP COULD PICK HER UP, IF HE HAS A WOMAN RUNNING ON THE TICKET, ESPECIALLY ONE WITH SOME TWO A LOT OF BIPARTISAN RESPECT, THAT WILL BE BETTER FOR HIS TICKET BUT I DO FEEL BAD FOR A GENERAL KELLY WHO I THINK DID NOTHING BUT SERVE AS HONORABLY AS HE COULD AND TRY TO STEER THE ADMINISTRATION TOWARDS GOOD POLICY DECISIONS

>> Joey: TODAY OF ALL DAYS I AM NOT GOING TO TALK BAD ABOUT GENERAL KELLY BUT WHOEVER IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE NEEDS SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT AND IF THAT'S NOT WHERE HE WAS AT I'M GLAD HE'S NOT THERE IF NIKKI HALEY WANTS TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT, I WILL WAY THAT WHEN SHE GETS THERE >> Harris: IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN ALWAYS QUIT BUT COMMUNICATE ON YOUR DAY WAY OUT THE DOOR THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG 2820 DEMOCRATS ALREADY ATTACKING MIKE BLOOMBERG BEFORE HE EVEN OFFICIALLY ENTERS THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE

ARE THEY RIGHT TO ACCUSE HIM OF TRYING TO BUY HIS WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE? PLUS, AMY KLOBUCHAR SAYING FEMALE POLITICIANS ARE HELD TO A DIFFERENT STANDARD DOES SHE HAVE A POINT? >> Melissa: THE WOMEN ON THE STAGE, DO I THINK WE WOULD BE SG ON THAT STAGE IF WE HAD THE EXPERIENCE THAT HE HAD? NO, I DON'T MAYBE WE ARE HELD TO A DIFFERENT STANDARD >> Kennedy: STRONG WORDS FROM AY KLOBUCHAR PETE BUTTIGIEG KEEPS TAKING THE DEMOCRATIC FIELD BY SURPRISE

SHE IS NOT ALONE IN SENSING A DOUBLE STANDARD AT PLAY ELIZABETH MOORINGS SENDING OUT AN EMAIL SAYING "I AM ANGRY AND I OWN IT" WARREN'S EMAIL READING "OVER AND OVER, WE ARE TOLD THAT WOMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE ANGRY, IT MAKES US UNATTRACTIVE TO POWERFUL MEN WHO WANT US TO BE QUIET" I'M SORRY, IT IS A FULL-CONTACT SPORT AND IF SOMEONE COMES AFTER YOU ON A POLICY ISSUE, YOU CAN'T CRY SEXISM OR VICTIMHOOD AT EVERY TURN >> Jessica: I DON'T THINK YOU CAN DO THAT BUT I DO THINK WE CAN ACKNOWLEDGE DYNAMICS IN THE WAY THE MEDIA WORKS AND THE WAY THE COVERAGE WORKS AND HOW DEMOCRATIC VOTERS ARE RECEIVING PEOPLE

AMY KLOBUCHAR'S POINT IN THE FULL INTERVIEW, IN A CITY OF 200,000 PEOPLE, HE IS RESONATING WITH A CERTAIN GROUP OF VOTERS I'M NOT SAYING AMY KLOBUCHAR DESERVES TO BE NUMBER ONE IN THE POLLS AND MAYOR PETE SHOULD BE NUMBER 18 HER INSINUATION IS THAT HE HAS IMPLICITLY GOTTEN A LEG UP IN THIS CONTEST BECAUSE OF HIS GENDER >> Harris: DID HE GET INTO A DEBATE BECAUSE HE WAS A MAN, DID I MISS THAT? >> Kennedy: DEMOCRAT SAID YOU HAD TO HAVE A CERTAIN NUMBER OF UNIQUE MOTORS AND A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE, I DIDN'T REALIZE IT HAD TO DO — >> Jessica: I AM CONVEYING WHAT AMY KLOBUCHAR WAS SAYING, ELIZABETH WARREN LEAVES OUT THE WEEK BEFORE THAT SHE SAID JOE BIDEN WAS RUNNING IN THE WRONG PRIMARY SO THERE ARE INTERNAL DYNAMICS GOING ON HERE >> Joey: I WANT TO JUMP IN HERE, SPEAKING OF A LEG UP

JOE FOR THE HOLIDAYS LISTEN, INTRODUCE AMY KLOBUCHAR TO A YOUNG WOMAN NAMED TULSI GABBARD WITH A SIMILAR MILITARY BACKGROUND WAS DONE REALLY WELL GARNERING MEDIA AND GETTING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE BECAUSE SHE OCCUPIES SPACE NO ONE ELSE OCCUPIES I'M SORRY THAT SHE DOESN'T EXCITE PEOPLE BUT I THINK HER GENDER IS THE LEAST OF WHY SHE DOESN'T EXCITE PEOPLE >> Melissa: MAYOR PETE IS A GOOD CANDIDATE IF THERE'S ONE THING, IF YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE OR YOU'RE NOT, I THINK AMY KLOBUCHAR IS NOT A GREAT CANDIDATE AND THE SAME THING HOW KAMALA HARRIS HASN'T PERFORMED THE WAY PEOPLE THOUGHT, MAYOR PETE HAS OUTPERFORMED HIS PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE BECAUSE HE'S A GOOD CANDIDATE AND I DON'T THINK ANY OF THOSE THINGS HAVE TO DO WITH GENDER

>> Harris: WE'VE SEEN HIM ON THE TRAIL WHEN HE TOOK SOME BUMPS, PARTICULARLY WITH COMMUNITIES OF COLOR THERE WERE A GROUP OF PEOPLE IN CAL TV CAMERAS OUTSIDE, HE WAS TRYING TO READ FROM A SHEET, IT WAS AN AWKWARD MOMENT AS HE WAS GETTING SOME LOW BACK THERE BUDDY CONSTITUTIONALLY IS OF THE AGENT HE CAN RUN FOR THE WHITE HOUSE SO I'M WONDERING WHAT AMY KLOBUCHAR LOOKS AT HIM AND SAYS HE'S GOT AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGES, WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT? NOT HIS AGE AND HIS GENDER BECAUSE THAT HASN'T BEEN A REASON FOR IT, THOSE AREN'T THE CRITERIA FOR GETTING INTO DEBATES, WHAT ADVANTAGES DOES SHEET — I'M JUST ASKING, WHAT ADVANTAGES DOES SHE THINK PETE BUTTIGIEG HAS THAT SHE HASN'T? >> Jessica: I THINK AMY KLOBUCHAR WOULD WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME BACK AND TALK ABOUT THIS MORE >> Harris: I KNOW HER FROM MINNESOTA, WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HER >> Jessica: I'D LOVE THAT IF SHE CAME AND TALKED ABOUT IT BUT IF YOU GO BACK TO THE 2016 COVERAGE, I WAS LOOKING AT THIS

IN AUGUST OF 2016, THE TOP TWO WORDS ARE PEOPLE ASSOCIATED WITH HILLARY CLINTON WERE "LIAR AND CORRUPT" AND SHRILL AND COLD — THE WAY WE TALK ABOUT FEMALE CANDIDATES IS DECIDEDLY DIFFERENT — >> Kennedy: HAVE YOU READ SOME OF THE COVERAGE OF THE PRESIDENT? I'M NOT OFFENDED BY IT, I THINK IT'S DOWNRIGHT ENTERTAINING BUT AS WOMAN WHO TAKES A LOT OF HEAT ONLINE AND OTHERWISE YOU HAVE TO DEVELOP — I'M JUST HAVING A GOOD TIME >> Joey: YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT A CANDIDATE WHO CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD WHEN IT COMES TO BEING POPULAR WITH VOTERS SOMEONE WHO WAS OUTED FOR ESSENTIALLY LYING ABOUT HER ETHNICITY COMES BACK, BECOMES A FRONT RUNNER IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE PUNCHING UP, I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN ASSIMILATE THAT WITH ATTACKING HER WHEN SHE CAME FROM BEHIND TO TAKE THE LEAD AND DIDN'T DO A GOOD JOB HOLDING IT? SHE DOESN'T ACTUALLY HAVE A PLAN FOR EVERYTHING

IT'S 100% POLICY-BASED >> Harris: HAS BILLIE JEAN KING HAS SAID, PRESSURE IS PRIVILEGE, RIGHT? I WISH I HAD SAID IT IT WASN'T ME >> Jessica: NONE OF US CAN DENY THAT THERE ARE CONVERSATIONS THAT GO ON ABOUT FEMALE CANDIDATES, WHAT THEY ARE WEARING, HOW THEY ARE PRESENTING, THEIR VOICES, WE DON'T HEAR SOMEONE SITTING AROUND SAYING "I CAN'T LISTEN TO THAT JARED BROWN ANYMORE, HE HAS A SUPER GRAVEL GRAVELLY" >> Kennedy: HAVE YOU HEARD PEOPLE TALK ABOUT MICHAEL BLOOMBERG'S VOICE? >> Harris: WHEN SHE WAS SAYING, I WAS A TOUGH BOSS AND MAKING THAT ARGUMENT, FINE, YOU CAN MAKE THAT ARGUMENT

>> Kennedy: OUR BOSS SO TOUGH SHE EATS SALAD WITH A CALM THE ACTING HEAD OF BORDER PROTECTION WARNING AFTER THAT HORRIBLE ATTACK THAT KILLED NINE AMERICAN WOMEN AND CHILDREN LAST WEEK WHETHER THE >> WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE SOUTHWEST BORDER IS NOT JUST A HUMANITARIAN CRISIS, IT IS THIS PLUS A NATIONAL SECURITY CRISIS THIS SHOULD BE AN ALARM FOR EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN THAT THE CARTELS IN MEXICO ARE ALIVE AND WELL AND REPRESENT A NATIONAL SECURITY CRISIS TO THIS COUNTRY EVERY SINGLE DAY >> Melissa: MARK MORGAN SOUNDING THE ALARM AFTER LAST WEEK'S HORRIFIC CARTEL SHOOT OUT IN NORTHERN MEXICO THAT KILLED NINE U

S CITIZENS THIS AS ABOUT 100 MEMBERS OF THE OFFSHOOT MORMON COMMUNITY LIVING IN THAT REGION CROSSED INTO ARIZONA SATURDAY TO ESCAPE ANY FURTHER VIOLENCE ALSO OVER THE WEEKEND, REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN JIM ROY OF TEXAS BECAME THE LATEST LAWMAKER CALLING ON THE US

TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE MEXICAN CARTELS JOEY, I'M INTERESTED IN YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON THIS >> Joey: I LIVED IN TEXAS FOR THREE YEARS, I LIVED IN DALTON GEORGIA, I AM ALWAYS TORN ON THIS ISSUE IN A LOT OF WAYS I THINK WHEN THE PRESIDENT STANDS UP AND SAYS "MURDERERS AND RAPISTS," THIS IS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT THEY ARE DOING THE SAME THING THAT OTHER MEXICANS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO AND THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST THEM BUT WE HAVE TO SAY, I BELIEVE THEY ARE ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS THAT WERE LIVING THERE AND THAT'S MUCH DIFFERENT

BEFORE SOMEONE GOES THERE, THEY ARE NOT SEEKING ASYLUM, THEY ARE COMING BACK HOME I THINK THIS DOES EXPOSE A LARGE PART OF THIS ISSUE, IT ISN'T JUST THREAT, GANGS ARE KILLING PEOPLE EVERY DAY AND WE NEED TO BE PREPARED BEFORE THE VIOLENCE BECOMES MAINSTREAM IN OUR COUNTRY >> Melissa: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE IDEA OF SENDING MILITARY OR ANYONE DOWN THERE FROM THE US TO TRY TO COMBAT THE PROBLEM? THEY ARE SAYING WE WANT TO PARTNER WITH MEXICO AND WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING

>> Joey: IN THE UNITED STATES ARMY SPECIAL FORCES ARE ACTIVE ALL OVER SOUTH AMERICA COMBATING DRUG TRAFFICKING, HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND POLITICAL APPRAISALS THAT MAY HURT US, THAT HAPPENS EVERY DAY IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT PART OF IT WE ARE GOING TO FOCUS ON BRING FORWARD, SENDING THE MILITARY TO OUR BORDERS TO PROTECT OUR COUNTRY MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE TO ME THAN A LOT OF THINGS THEY WERE GETTING ENOUGH SUPPORT FROM BORDER PATROL AND WERE OUT THERE SAVING LIVES EVERY DAY BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL THROW THEMSELVES INTO THE RIVER, RISK OF DEATH IN ORDER TO COME TO OUR COUNTRY THE MANPOWER IS A PROBLEM DOWN THERE IF THE MILITARY IS WHAT'S NEEDED FOR MANPOWER, NOW THAT WE HAVE A LEGITIMATE SECURITY RISK, IT MAKES MORE SENSE

>> Harris: FROM THE NATIONAL BORDER PATROL COUNCIL, TELLING US THE DETAILS OF ALL OF THIS, 1% OF ALL DRUG CARTEL CRIMES, ALL CRIMES IN GENERAL IN MEXICO, A HUGE AMOUNT OF THEM ARE TIED TO THE DRUG CARTELS 1% REPORTED AND SOLVED CRIMES AND AMONGST THEM NEAR THE BORDERS, VIOLENT CRIMES WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT A COUNTRY THAT WOULD NEED OUR HELP, IT'S NOT JUST BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN TERMS OF OUR MILITARY BUT BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN TERMS OF OUR INTELLIGENCE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT, SO ON AND SO FORTH I'M WONDERING WHY THE PRESIDENT OF MEXICO DOESN'T ACCEPT THIS? >> Melissa: WEAVER THEY DON'T NECESSARILY WANT TO STAND UP TO THE GANGS

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN THE RULE OF LAW BREAKS DOWN, YOU FEEL COMPASSION FOR THOSE PEOPLE IN MEXICO THAT ARE FORCED TO LIVE IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION AND REMIND YOU WHY WE UPHOLD THE RULE OF LAW HERE >> Jessica: I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF WHAT THIS MEANS IF WE WERE ABLE TO GET MILITARILY INVOLVED BUT I DO THINK THAT THIS IS GOING TO BRING UP ALL THE CONVERSATIONS WE HAD AROUND THE 2016 ELECTION AND AGAIN IN 2018 ABOUT THE RISKS TO OUR OWN COUNTRY IF WE "BUILD A WALL," AFTER THE PRESIDENT WILL JUMP ON THAT >> Kennedy: WE HAVE TO ASK OURSELVES WHY THIS IS HAPPENING, WE'VE HAD THIS WAR ON DRUGS AND BOTH WAYS DON'T WORK WHEN THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT WAS AFTER THE CARTELS AND MILITARIZED AS ALL OF THEIR POLICE DEPARTMENTS, THE CARTELS HAVE ENOUGH MONEY THAT THEY PAY OFF ENOUGH PEOPLE THAT ALL THAT LEADS TO HIS BLOODSHED

THAT'S WHAT THEIR NEW PRESIDENT IS TRYING TO AVOID, MORE BLOODSHED AND MORE HOMICIDES THERE IS STILL A DEMAND FOR WHAT THEY ARE SELLING IN THIS COUNTRY, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE THAT BY ATTACKING HE SAID "HUGS NOT BULLETS" THE HOGS OBVIOUSLY AREN'T WORKING, THE CARTELS LOVE THE HUGS BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO KEEP THEM FROM TRYING TO SELL TO HUNGRY AMERICANS WHO HAVE AN APPETITE FOR THIS THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONE DOWN AT THE BORDER IS MARIJUANA SEIZURES BY 75%

THERE IS MUCH LARGER LEGAL MARKET FOR MARIJUANA, THAT'S GOING DOWN >> Harris: DO YOU WANT TO LEGALIZE EVERYTHING? >> Kennedy: LEGALIZE EVERYTHING, AND THE DRUG WAR AND END THE HOMICIDES >> Melissa: WE HONOR SERVICE AND SACRIFICE ON THIS VETERANS DAY, WE WILL TALK TO SOME OF THE VETERANS WILL HELP INSPIRE OTHERS WE ARE LIVE O

Source: Youtube

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar