Hit enter after type your search item
Wzy Word

HERE ARE THE WORLD'S NEWS

Keilar fact checks Trump Give us a break . cnn news .

/
/
/
99 Views

>>> WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC THAT HAS COLLIDED WITH A FAILURE IN LEADERSHIP IN THE U

S, CORONAVIRUS IS ALSO A MAN-MADE DISASTER, THE LIKES OF WHICH MIGHT BE HARD TO TRULY C COMPREHEND IF YOU DON'T WORK IN A HOSPITAL, MORGUE OR NURSING HOME OR PERSONALLY BEEN TOUCHED BY THE TRAGEDY OF LOSING A LOVED ONE WE WILL ALL LIKELY BE TOUCHED BY THAT TRAGEDY BECAUSE THE PANDEMIC IS YOUNG YET EXPERTS TELL US THAT CORONAVIRUS IS JUST GETTING STARTED WITH US ER AND THE U

S IS FLAILING, A CAUTIONARY TALE THE FEDERAL RESPONSE HERE IS FALTERING AS THE DEATH TOLL SURPASSES 140,000 AMERICANS 140,000 PEOPLE THAT IS ENOUGH TO FILL THE ROSE BOWL 1 1/2 TIMES AND THE PRESIDENT IS STILL DENYING REALITY AND IGNORING THE MAGNITUDE OF THE OUTBRACKEAK ANT IS CLEAR THAT DENIAL CROSSED TO NEGLIGENCE

HE CAN'T BE HONEST OF HOW DEADLY THE VIRUS IS HERE >> WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT MORTALITY RATES, I THINK IT'S THE OPPOSITE I THINK WE HAVE ONE OF THE LOWEST MORTALITY RATES >> THAT'S NOT TRUE, SIR >> CAN YOU GET ME THE MORTALITY RATE? I HEARD WE HAVE MAYBE ONE OF THE LOWEST IN THE WORLD

>> AS CHRIS WALLACE NOTED IT IS NOT OF THE 20 HARDEST HIT COUNTRIES TODAY THE US IS 10th IN MORTALITY RATE BOLIVIA, COLOMBIA, THE PHILIPPINES, CHILE, I COULD YEAH, PAKISTAN, ARGENTINA, AMONG THOSE DOING BETTER THAN THE U

S BUT GO ON >> YOU HAVE THE NUMBERS PLEASE? NUMBER ONE LOW MORTALITY RATE >> OKAY HE IS EVERYONE LYING ABOUT THE LIE THERE BECAUSE THE CHART HE DECIDED TO USE FROM THE EUROPEAN CDC AND NOT HIS OWN STILL DOESN'T SHOW THE U

S WITH THE LOWEST MORTALITY RATE >> YOU LOOK AT OTHER COUNTRIES, THEY DON'T DO TESTS THEY DON'T HAVE MASSIVE AREAS OF TESTING AND WE DO >> FALSE

OF COURSE OTHER COUNTRIES TEST THE DIFFERENCE? MANY OF THE SUCCESSFUL ONES HAVE A COHESIVE NATIONAL STRATEGY THEY TEST AND THEN TRACE AND THEIR CITIZENS WEAR MASKS >> WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOUR ADMINISTRATION BE INVOLVED A CAMPAIGN AT THIS POINT TO DISCREDIT DR FAUCI WHO W

HO — WHO IS THE NATION'S TOP INFECTIOUS DISEASE? >> WE ARE NOT HE IS A LITTLE BIT OF AN ALARMIST >> HE GOES AHEAD AND UNDERMINES ANTHONY FAUCI

THE ATTACKS ARE REAL AND THEY'RE RIGHT OUT THERE THEY'RE VERIFIABLE THE TOP TRADE ADVISER WROTE AN OP-ED THE SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR PUSHED A CARTOON OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE WHITE HOUSE WITH LIST OF OPPOSITION RESEARCH ON DR FAUCI

>> MANY OF THOSE CASES ARE YOUNG PEOPLE THAT WOULD HEAL IN A DAY THEY HAVE THE SNIFFLES >> ALL RIGHT I HAVE INTERVIEWED YOUNG PEOPLE THAT SURVIVED WEEKS ON A VENTILATOR, YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL BATTLING SYMPTOMS MONTHS LATER AND WE WILL TALK WITH A MOTHER WHO LOST HER 20-YEAR-OLD SON AND 23-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER IN A SPAN OF 11 DAYS THIS IS NOT JUST THE SNIFFLES AND THEN MOVING ON TO OTHER TOPICS LIKE THE MILITARY

>> GOT SOLDIERS, THE BIGGEST PAY RAISES IN THE HISTORY OF OUR MILITARY >> UNDERSTOOD >> NO HE ACTUALLY DID NOT A PAY RAISE IS ALWAYS WELCOME THE MILITARY GOT BIGGER ONES IN 2008, 2009 AND 2010

NEXT? >> WE WON TWO WORLD WARS, TWO WORLD WARS, BEAUTIFUL WORLD WARS THAT WERE VICIOUS AND HORRIBLE >> VICIOUS AND HORRIBLE, YES BEAUTIFUL? NO WAR IS HELL AND KNEW THAT WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE SURE THAT HE NEVER SAW WAR MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WERE KILLED IN THOSE WORLD WARS

THEN TRUMP RESPONDED HERE TO THE PENTAGON POSSIBLY CONSIDERING CHANGING THE NAMES OF BASES NAMED AFTER CONFEDERATE GENERALS >> MILITARY SAYS THEY'RE — >> EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME WHAT CARE WHAT THE MILITARY SAYS I'M SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE DECISION >> THE MILITARY TRYING TO DO ITS PART TO ENSURE A COHESIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN BLOCKED BY THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF HAILING AMERICAN TRAITORS AND THEN HE SAID THIS

>> CAN YOU GIVE THEM A DIRECT ANSWER? YOU WILL ACCEPT THE ELECTION? >> I HAVE TO SEE LOOK I HAVE TO SEE >> THAT IS A PRESIDENT THERE UNDERMINING THE INSTITUTION OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY NEXT PRESIDENT TRUMP TALKED ABOUT JOE BIDEN

>> SAYS NOTHING ABOUT DEFUNDING — >> REALLY? ABOLISH LET'S GO GET ME THE CHART, PLEASE >> DIDN'T SAY ABOLISH DID NOT SAY ABOLISH

DOES NOT SAY DEFUND NEXT? >> RELIGION WILL BE GONE OKAY? LIFE, YOU COULD FORGET ABOUT THAT THE WHOLE QUESTION OF LIFE SUPREME COURT

>> YOU MEAN ABORTION? >> ABSOLUTELY >> RELIGION IS GOING TO BE GONE WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? >> LOOK AT THE CHURCHES THEY WON'T LET THE CHURCHES EVEN OPEN IF THEY WANT TO STAND IN A FIELD SIX FEET APART >> ALL RIGHT

SO WHO IS THEY? STATE LEVEL OFFICIALS FROM BOTH PARTIES WHO ARE PUTTING LIMITS ON LARGE GATHERINGS NOT TO BAN RELIGION BUT TO SAVE LIVES BUT GO ON >> WE HAVE HAD CHURCHES THAT WANTED TO STAND IN FIELDS SIX FEET APART THERE'S NEVER BEEN AN ADMINISTRATION THAT'S DONE SO MUCH AS I HAVE FROM TAX CUTS TO REGULATION CUTS TO REBUILDING THE MILITARY TO GETTING CHOICE FOR THE VETS

NOBODY'S DONE THE THINGS I HAVE DONE >> ACTUALLY, THEY HAVE BECAUSE IT WAS PRESIDENT OBAMA ACTUALLY WHO SIGNED THE VETERANS CHOICE PROGRAM INTO LAW IN 2014 NOT PRESIDENT TRUMP THAT WAS NEARLY THREE YEARS BEFORE PRESIDENT TRUMP MOVED INTO THE OVAL OFFICE >> I THINK MAIL-IN VOTING IS GOING TO RIG THE ELECTION

I REALLY DO >> ALL RIGHT THAT'S JUST FALSE THERE'S ZERO EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD FRAUD AND STUDIES SHOWED MAIL-IN VOTING DID NOT BENEFIT ONE PARTY OVER THE OTHER AND THEN AS THE PRESIDENT TRIES TO MAKE MENTAL ACUITY AN ISSUE IN THE ELECTION HE BRAGS ABOUT THE TEST HE TOOK

>> THE FIRST FEW QUESTIONS ARE EASY I BET YOU COULDN'T ANSWER THE LAST FIVE QUESTIONS THEY GET VERY HARD >> OKAY SO THE LAST QUESTIONS ON THAT TEST, WHAT DAY IS IT? WHAT CITY ARE YOU IN? >> YOU ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS

>> LET BIDEN SIT THROUGH AN INTERVIEW LIKE THIS

Source: Youtube

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar