Hit enter after type your search item
Wzy Word

HERE ARE THE WORLD'S NEWS

FULL Outnumbered Overtime 11/13/19 | Breaking Fox News Today November 13 , 2019

/
/
/
700 Views
img

GOING TO JUMP INTO THIS RACE AND UNLIKE YOU I DO THINK HILLARY IS TEMPTED BECAUSE I THINK ONCE YOU'VE HAD THAT IN YOUR MIND FOR SO LONG THAT YOU WANT TO BE PRESIDENT, YOU'RE KIND OF ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT IT >> Kennedy: MY PROBLEM WITH HER IS MAKE A DECISION EITHER WAY

MICHAEL BLOOMBERG IS THE DECIDING FACTOR, WHY NOT ELIZABETH WARREN OR JOE BIDEN? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HIS INTEREST IS WHAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE HERE >> Jessica: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOEY JONES BEING HERE TODAY AND YOUR SERVICE HARRIS >> Harris: WE BEGIN WITH THIS FOX NEWS ALERT, THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY ENTERING A CRITICAL NEW STAGE AS PUBLIC HEARINGS BEGIN THIS WEEK YOU'RE WATCHING "OUTNUMBERED OVERTIME" NOW, ON THIS VETERANS DAY

I'M HARRIS FAULKNER DEMOCRATS WILL BE CALLING THEIR FIRST WITNESSES TO TESTIFY PUBLICLY IN A PATIENT INVESTIGATION IT'LL HAPPEN THIS WEDNESDAY ON FRIDAY, AS LAWMAKERS ARE ALREADY GOING AT IT OVER REPUBLICANS' PROPOSED WITNESS LIST, WHICH INCLUDES HUNTER BIDEN AND THE MAIN WHISTLEBLOWER, AMONG OTHERS HOUSE INTELLIGENCE CHAIRMAN ADAM SCHIFF ALREADY REJECTING THE WHISTLEBLOWER'S TESTIMONY HE SAYS IT'S NOT NECESSARY

HOWEVER, SENATE JUDICIARY CHAIR LINDSEY GRAHAM SAYS THE IMPEACHMENT PROBE WILL FALL APART IF THAT PERSON DOES NOT TESTIFY AS DEMOCRATS ARE PUSHING BACK ON THAT, WATCH >> IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BRING THIS CASE FORWARD, IN MY VIEW, FAIRLY WITHOUT US KNOWING WHO THE WHISTLEBLOWER IS AND HAVING A CHANCE TO CROSS-EXAMINE THEM THEY DON'T CALL THE WHISTLEBLOWER IN THE HOUSE, THIS THING IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL IN THE SENATE >> MY THEORY IS THIS IS NOT SO MUCH ABOUT THIS WHISTLEBLOWER, AS THESE INDIVIDUALS

AND LINDSEY GRAHAM HAS ABOUT HIMSELF RIGHT IN THIS BASKET THEY ARE TRYING TO SEND A CHILL INTO THIS ADMINISTRATION TO PREVENT ANYBODY ELSE WHO SEES WRONGDOING FROM COMING FORWARD >> Harris: CHIEF CONGRESSIONAL CORRESPONDENT MIKE EMANUEL'S LOVE FOR US ON I WITH THE LATEST MIKE? >> HARRIS, GOOD AFTERNOON TENSIONS WILL LIKELY RISE BIG TIME WITH LAWMAKERS RETURNING TO L TOMORROW, AND THE FIRST PUBLIC HEARINGS OF THIS IMPEACHMENT PROBE ON WEDNESDAY

>> THE TONE OF THESE HEARINGS, I THINK, IS GOING TO START OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE THREE INDIVIDUALS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE, BILL TAYLOR, GEORGE KENT, AND MARIE YOVANOVITCH, THEY ARE THE DEFINITION OF BOY SCOUTS AND GIRL SCOUTS MILITARY COMBAT VETERANS, PEOPLE WHO HAVE DEVOTED THEIR LIVES TO SERVING DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS >> AMONG THE WITNESSES REPUBLICANS WOULD LIKE TO TESTIFY PUBLICLY, DAVID L DOMINIC HALE, TIM MORRISON, FORMER SENIOR DIRECTOR FOR EUROPEAN AND RUSSIAN AFFAIRS OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL, KURT VOLKER, THE FORMER US

SPECIAL ENVOY TO UKRAINE, THE WHISTLEBLOWER, BROUGHT FORWARD THE INITIAL COMPLAINT ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP'S CALL WITH UKRAINE, AND HUNTER BIDEN, THE FORMER VICE PRESIDENT'S SON WHO SAT ON THE BOARD OF THE UKRAINIAN COMPANY, BURISMA HOLDINGS PRESIDENT TRUMP WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SPEECH NANCY PELOSI, ADAM SCHIFF, AND FORMER VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN TESTIFIED SCHIFF SAYS HAVING THAT WAS A BOY TESTIFY WOULD BE REDUNDANT AND UNNECESSARY, AND HE SAYS HE HAS NO INTEREST IN SHAM INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE BIDENS A KEY SENATE REPUBLICAN IS BLESSING ME DEMOCRATS, LEADING THIS IMPEACHMENT PROBE >> YOU CAN'T LIMIT THE WITNESSES, AS CHAIRMAN SCHIFF AND SPEAKER PELOSI ARE DOING

SELECTIVELY-MADE PORTIONS OF THE TRANSCRIPT, THAT FAVOR YOUR OPINION, TO AND MEMBERS OF THE PRESS LAP IT UP LIKE A PUPPY I DON'T THINK ANY REASONABLE PERSON IN THE MILKY WAY BELIEVES SPEAKER PELOSI OR CHAIRMAN SCHIFF ARE IMPARTIAL >> HOUSE REPUBLICANS ARE WAITING TO SEE IF DEMOCRATS FIND ANY OF THEIR WITNESS REQUEST TO COMFORTABLE HARRIS? >> Harris: MIKE EMANUEL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH I WANT TO ASK MY FIRST GUESS ABOUT THAT, MATT WHITAKER PAID FORMER ACTING ATTORNEY GENERAL UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP

GOOD TO SEE YOU, MATT THE LISTS OUT, WE'VE SEEN IT WE'VE SEEN WHO IS ON IT HUNTER BIDEN IS ONE, AN EMPLOYEE ON BURISMA, THAT BIG ENERGY COMPANY IN UKRAINE ONE OF THEIR LEADERSHIP THERE

CAN WE EXPECT TO SEE ANY NUMBER OF THE REQUESTED GOP WITNESSES APPROVED BY DEMOCRATS? >> I THINK IT'S VERY DANGEROUS IN THE CYBER PARTISAN ENVIRONMENT WHERE ONLY DEMOCRATS HAVE VOTED TO PROCEED WITH THIS IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY, TO NOT GRANT REPUBLICANS A FAIR NUMBER OF WITNESSES THAT WOULD, AGAIN, SHED LIGHT ON THIS WHOLE SITUATION I THINK THIS IDEA THAT SOME OF THE WHISTLEBLOWER, WHICH IS WHAT KICKED OFF THIS WHOLE ISSUE OF N IMPEACHABLE OR POTENTIALLY IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE, IS NOT GOING BE CALLED

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THAT THE CONSTITUTIONAL IDEAS OF DUE PROCESS AND FAIRNESS >> Harris: I WANT TO GO THIS FROM HAKEEM JEFFRIES RESPONDING ON TWITTER, TO THE GOP

IMPEACHMENT WITNESS LIST HE SAYS, "HOUSE REPUBLICAN, #CoverUp CAUCUS WANTS SHAM WITNESSES TO TESTIFY MY TWO CENTS? GET LOST" AND YOU SAY WHAT? >> THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE HAKEEM JEFFRIES IS SOMEONE I HAD AN INTERESTING INTERACTION WITH WHEN I TESTIFIED IN FRONT OF CONGRESS LAST FEBRUARY

MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIM IS HE DOES NOT LIKE THIS PRESIDENT HE IS NOT FAIR AND IMPARTIAL HE IS GOING TO VOTE WITH NANCY PELOSI AND THE DEMOCRATS TO IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT AGAIN, IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SO FRUSTRATED WITH A PARTISAN PROCESS THAT OCCUPIES BOTH THE HOUSE AND SOON THE SENATE, WHEN WE SHOULD BE PASSING THE USMCA TRADE AGREEMENT, WE SHOULD BE HONORING OUR VETERANS AND DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO SUPPORT THEM WE HAVE A CRISIS WITH SUICIDES AMONG OUR VETERANS

AND SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS AND FARMERS NEED HELP, AND ALL CONGRESS IS FOCUSED ON AND THIS >> Harris: JUST TO WE WILL BE GIVING SMITH'S RATION FOR HOTLINES FOR SUICIDES AMONG VETERANS, AND REALLY TRY TO UNDERSTAND AND GIVE THEM SOME SHORING UP AND LOVE I WANT TO GET BACK TO THIS IS SENATOR GRAHAM RIGHT, THAT IMPEACHMENT IS DEAD, AND SHOULD YEAR FROM THE MAIN WHISTLEBLOWER? >> IF THE PROCESS IN THE HOUSE DOES NOT LOOK FAIR, AND THE ONLY WITNESSES CALLED BY DEMOCRAT WITNESSES, AND THE ATTEMPTS OF REPUBLICANS TO SHED LIGHT ON A BROADER PICTURE OF THE SITUATION RELATING TO UKRAINE, THE BIDENS, AND OTHERS, I THINK THE SENATE IS PROBABLY — NOT ONLY IS A DEAD ON ARRIVAL, THERE'S A RISK THE SENATE DOESN'T EVEN TAKE IT UP THAT IT'S COMPLETELY PARTISAN EXERCISE, WERE ONLY DEMOCRAT WITNESSES, ONLY DEMOCRATS VOTE, AND REPUBLICANS' RIGHTS TO DUE PROCESS AND FAIRNESS ARE NOT HONORED

>> Harris: THIS IS ALREADY IN THE PUBLIC SPHERE BECAUSE WE ARE ENTERING 2020'S ZONE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WHEN YOU HAVE THE DRUMBEAT OF, "IT LOOKS LIKE THERE STILL MIGHT NOT BE FAIR, FAIRNESS AND TRANSFERS IN THE PROCESS," HE COULD MAKE IT DIFFICULT, ONE COULD ARGUE, FOR DEMOCRATS WE ARE LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE GOP

DEFENSE STRATEGY AT THIS POINT POLITICO IS REPORTING THEY PLANNED TO PAINT THE PROCESS IS POLITICALLY-MOTIVATED AND WILL LOOK TO MINIMIZE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S UKRAINE ROLL WHILE STEPPING UP SCRUTINY OF THE BIDENS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT AS A STRATEGY? >> I STILL CAN'T FIND ANY FACTS OR ANY WITNESS THAT SUGGEST THE PRESIDENT DID ANYTHING WRONG THERE IS — WE SEE POTENTIALLY THEY BELIEVED, BUT NOBODY HAS ACTUAL EVIDENCE FUNDAMENTALLY, HERE'S WHAT WE KNOW

UKRAINE DIDN'T FEEL PRESSURE NONE OF US OPENED IN UKRAINE INTO THE BIDENS, AND WE KNOW THAT UKRAINE RECEIVED ALL OF THIS AID TO ME, AS A FORMER PROSECUTOR, I'M LOOKING AT THE ELEMENTS OF ANY POTENTIAL LAW THAT COULD HAVE BEEN VIOLATED I DON'T SEE ANYTHING HERE, AND I DON'T SEE FACTS THAT SUPPORT THIS IMPEACHMENT AGAIN, I HAVE TO POINT OUT, HARRIS, THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER THINGS CONGRESS SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON OTHER THAN THIS

>> Harris: RIGHT, BUT THEY ARE FOCUSED ON IT FOR NOW, AS YOU SAY, IT MIGHT NOT BE ABOUT A CRIME IT MIGHT JUST BE ABOUT POLITICS DEMOCRATS APPEAR TO BE GEARING UP FOR THIS GO

P STRATEGY HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE DEMOCRATS WATCH >> THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE, STRAIGHTFORWARD ACT

THE PRESIDENT BROKE THE LAW THIS IS A VERY STRONG CASE OF BRIBERY >> WE HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE FROM THE DEPOSITIONS WE'VE DONE TO WARRANT BRINGING THIS FORWARD EVIDENCE OF AN EXTORTION SCHEME USING TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO ASK A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO INVESTIGATE THE PRESIDENT'S OPPONENTS >> Harris: MATT, REAL QUICKLY, YOU CAUGHT THE GENERATIONAL MOVE FROM QUID PRO QUO TO BRIBERY

YOUR REACTION? AND MAYBE YOU CAN EXPLAIN THE SAMENESS OR DIFFERENCE >> I NOTICED OVER THE WEEKEND THE WHOLE IDEA AND TONE OF THE DEMOCRATS, WHERE THEY STARTED USING TERMS LIKE "EXTORTION" AND "BRIBERY," INSTEAD OF "QUID PRO QUO" OR "ABUSE OF POWER" AS A PROSECUTOR, I KNOW THE ELEMENTS OF THESE VIOLATIONS THESE FACTS DON'T FIT BRIBERY OR EXTORTION THE PRESIDENT HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG AND DID NOTHING OUTSIDE OF HIS POWER AS PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES TO ADMINISTER THE FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF OUR COUNTRY

AGAIN, I POINT OUT THAT UKRAINE GOT THE MONEY, THERE WAS NO INVESTIGATION OPENED, AND THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE HAS SAID VERY CLEARLY THAT HE DID NOT FEEL PRESSURED AND DID NOT KNOW THAT AID WAS SOMEHOW BEING CONDITIONED ON IN THE INVESTIGATION AGAIN, I'M SORRY, HARRIS, BUT IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING — WHEN I'M BACK IN IOWA THIS WEEK, THIS LAST WEEKEND, THE PEOPLE I'M TALKING TO, THEY CARE ABOUT THE WORK OF THE PEOPLE AND NOT IMPEACHMENT >> Harris: IN THEIR CARE ABOUT THEY DESPERATELY WANT THE USMCA PASS THE HOUSE APPEARS TO BE SOLELY FOCUS ON IMPEACHMENT, AND IT'S A SHAME >> Harris: WE WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW IT ALL SHAKES OUT

MATT WHITAKER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR JOINING ME TODAY NEW BIDEN REVELATION NOW, THE REPORT THAT THE VICE PRESIDENT'S AIDES RAISED RED FLAGS ABOUT HIS SON'S WORK IN UKRAINE, AND HOW BAD THAT MIGHT LOOK PLUS, WE WILL NEVER FORGET FOX NEWS HONORING THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF VETERANS DAY, AS ♪ ♪ >> IT'S VB COME TOGETHER >> I JUST THINK ABOUT MY BIG BROTHER, GROWING UP WITH HIM FOUR YEARS OLDER THAN ME

HE'S THE KIND OF PERSON THAT LIKE TO TAKE CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE THE BIG ONE OF THE FAMILY, SO WE ALL LOOKED UP TO HIM AND HUNG AROUND WITH HIM I JUST GET THE WARM FEELINGS BACK WHEN WE WERE GROWING UP >> THE MAN WOUNDED WITH HIM WAS HERE TODAY, STANDING JUST BESIDE THEY MET A FEW YEARS BACK

>> ABOUT SIX YEARS AGO, I GOT A LETTER SAYING "YOUR BROTHER DIDN'T DIE ALONE, I WAS WITH HIM AND HELD HIM" >> HE HELD HIS HAND AND SO THE LORD'S PRAYER THIS IS ONE OF MANY STORIES, THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANYBODY ON THIS WALL BUT THEY DID COME HERE TO SEE THE NAMES, TO REFLECT, TO REMEMBER PEOPLE AND THINK THOSE VETERANS HARRIS? >> Harris: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, DAVID WE APPRECIATE THAT

BEAUTIFUL BACK TO POLITICS NOW A NEW BIDEN BOMBSHELL, "THE NEW YORK TIMES" IS REPORTING THAT WHILE JOE BIDEN WAS PRESIDENT'S OWN AIDES WERE CONCERNED ABOUT HIS SON HUNTER'S POSITION WITH THE UKRAINIAN GAS COMPANY ACCORDING TO "THE NEW YORK TIMES," BIDEN'S OWN AIDES WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT THE OBJECTS THAT THEY ENLISTED STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS TO GATHER FACTS TO DETERMINE HOW TO HANDLE THE STORY THIS COMES A MONTH AFTER A TOP STATE PROMPT OFFICIAL TOLD CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS HE RAISED RED FLAGS ABOUT THE YOUNGER BIDENS EMPLOYMENT IN 2015 BUT WAS REBUFFED BY A BIDEN STAFFER

IT ALSO COMES AS PRESIDENT TRUMP AND IS MORE ALLIES WERE CALLING ON BOTH BIDENS TO TESTIFY IN THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY PUBLICLY BEVERLY HOLBERG, VISITING FELLOW WITH INDEPENDENT WOMEN'S FORUM DAVID BURSTEIN, FOUNDER OF RUN FOR AMERICA GREAT TO SEE YOU BOTH BEVERLY, I'M GOING TO START WITH YOU

THIS IS IN CONCERT WITH WITH THE PRESIDENT AND OTHER REPUBLICANS HAVE BEEN SAYING HOW DOES THIS PLAY INTO IT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK WITH PUBLIC HEARINGS? >> THIS HAS BEEN THE GAMBLE FOR DEMOCRATS ALL ALONG, KNOWING THAT IF THEY MOVE FORWARD WITH IMPEACHMENT HE WAS GOING TO SHINE A SPOTLIGHT ON WHAT HAPPENED WITH HUNTER BIDEN IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE PRESIDENT'S PHONE CALL WITH THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE AN ISSUE WITH HUNTER BIDEN, AS WELL THIS IS A STRATEGY BY REPUBLICANS I THINK A SMART STRATEGY, TO MAKE SURE THAT THE NAME "UNDER BIDEN" IS OUT THERE

YOU CAN SEE WITH THIS "NEW YORK TIMES" REPORT, IT SHOWS THAT IT'S NOT JUST REPUBLICANS WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS AN ISSUE OR STILL THINK IT'S AN ISSUE AS HE REPORTED, SOME OF THE STAFF GOING TO THE STATE DEPARTMENT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW WE MESSAGE THIS "WHAT IS IT THAT WE DO?" SEEMS LIKE CALLING HUNTER BIDEN A PRIVATE CITIZEN WAS A TALKING POINT SUGGESTED THAT MAY HAVE BEEN SUFFICIENT IF IMPEACHMENT DIDN'T MOVE FORWARD THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE GAMBLE ALL ALONG

I THINK IT'S SMART FOR REPUBLICANS TO CONTINUE THEIR NARRATIVE >> Harris: A COUPLE OF THE WITNESS LIST PEOPLE FROM THE GOP HAVE VERY MUCH TO DO WITH THIS

WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN AND THIS EMPLOYEE WITH BURISMA? IF DEMOCRATS PUSH BACK ON THAT WITNESS LIST AND DON'T ALLOW SOME OF THIS TO OPEN, THAT IS COMPLICATED DOES IT TAKE A SNAP OF THEIR CREDIBILITY AS THEY GO FORWARD? >> LOOK, HERE'S THE PROBLEM — HUNTER BIDEN WAS NOT AND HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRESIDENT'S PHONE CALL THIS ISSUE ABOUT THE PRESIDENT'S PHONE CALL, I UNDERSTAND REPUBLICANS ARE TRYING TO DO IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT WITH THE PRESIDENT ACTUALLY DID THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE THE SCOPE OF THE INQUIRY IS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ON THE PRESIDENT'S PHONE CALL, AND HIS STRATEGY ABOUT UKRAINE

HE MAY BE WANTING TO DO THAT BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION HE HAD ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN, WHICH THERE ARE VARYING THINGS THAT SUGGEST IT WAS CORRECT OR INCORRECT THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF THE SCOPE OF THE HEARING REPUBLICANS SHOULD KNOW BETTER, BECAUSE IT CRITICIZED DEMOCRATS FOR WANTING TO BRING AND ALSO AS OF THINGS IN THE PAST ON THESE ISSUES, AND THEY SHOULD STAY FOCUSED ON THE INQUIRY >> Harris: DAVID, CAN I JUST ASK THIS? I'M LOOKING AT THIS NOW, THE WITNESS LIST DEVON ARCHER, FORMER WARD MEMBER OF THE BURISMA HOLDINGS, THAT COMPANY THAT PAID HUNTER BIDEN IN EXCESS OF $80,000, WE'VE LEARNED

AND HAS RISEN HE CERTAINLY DIDN'T SUPPORT HIS POSITION UNDER BIDEN, FORMER BOARD MEMBER OF BURISMA HOLDINGS I ALMOST TWO SAYING, "IT'S WHATABOUTISM" >> IT IS >> Harris: THIS GOES TO THE TYPE OF CORRUPTION THAT REPUBLICANS HAVE TALKED ABOUT

SO IT'S SUPPORTIVE IN THE SENSE FOR THEIR ARGUMENT THAT THE PRESIDENT HAD EVERY RIGHT TO WANT TO LOOK AT CORRUPTION >> IT'S NOT NECESSARILY IF THEY WANT TO HAVE A HEARING INTO HUNTER BIDEN, THEY SHOULD HAVE A SEPARATE HEARING REPUBLICANS ARE WELCOME WHEN THEY WENT BACK THE HOUSE AT SOME POINT HEARINGS TO INVESTIGATE HUNTER BIDEN AND WHAT HE DID

BUT THAT'S NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS INQUIRY WHAT THE PRESIDENT ACTUALLY DID, WHETHER OR NOT HUNTER BIDEN WAS THERE OR WHAT HE DID AND WHAT TIMELINE, THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF SCOPE THERE'S REALLY NOTHING THAT REPUBLICANS COULD DO TO SUGGEST THAT ASKING A FOREIGN POWER TO INTERVENE IN AN ELECTION CONSTITUTED A LEGITIMATE USE OF TAXPAYER FUNDS IN THE OFFICE >> Harris: THIS IS POTENTIALLY, BEVERLY, REALLY QUICKLY, WHERE YOU GET INTO TROUBLE WITH THAT "60 MINUTES" INTERVIEW WITH HUNTER BIDEN HE TALKED ABOUT HIS NAME OPENING DOORS FOR THEM FOR QUITE SOME TIME, NOT JUST WITH THIS PARTICULAR INSTANCE

HE SAID, "MEANT WELL, MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS THING WITH BURISMA" I WILL BRING YOU BACK LATER IN OUR >> ADAM SCHIFF IS OF COURSE NOT GOING TO ALLOW ANY BIDEN TO COME BE A WITNESS I THINK IT'S PUTTING THE SPOTLIGHT ONCE AGAIN ON THIS ISSUE, THE FACT THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS EXACTLY WHAT PRESIDENT TRUMP PRESIDENT TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS WANT SO EVEN IF THERE IS NO TESTIMONY, WHICH THERE WON'T BE BY THESE TWO INDIVIDUALS, IT'S THE FACT THAT IT'S STILL A STORY

>> Harris: MAYBE THIS IS WHAT MICHAEL BLOOMBERG IS TAKING A PEEK AT IF ANY OF THIS STARTS A STICK I SEE YOU NODDING I WILL SEE YOU IN A LITTLE BIT, THANK YOU BOTH TULSI GABBARD'S ATTORNEYS ARE DEMANDING HILLARY CLINTON RETRACT HER SUGGESTION THAT GABBARD IS A RUSSIAN ASSETS

HOW SHE WANTS HER TO DO EXACTLY THAT, AND WHETHER HILLARY CLINTON COULD BE IN SOME LEGAL TROUBLE PLUS, MICHAEL BLOOMBERG, I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT GETTING AN ICY RECEPTION FROM HIS POSSIBLE 2020 RIVALS OVER THE WEEKEND, AMID REPORTS HE MIGHT GET INTO THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE HOW ROUGH WILL IT GET IF HE JUMPS IN? >> I DON'T THINK HE WILL JUST WALTZ IN AND SAY, INSTEAD OF "I'M GOOD ENOUGH TO BE PRESIDENT," YOUR ARGUMENT IS TO THE OTHER PPL >> MICHAEL BLOOMBERG AND OTHER BILLIONAIRES — SORRY! YOU AIN'T GONNA BUY THIS ELECTION >> I THINK YOU HAVE TO EARN VOTES AND NOT BY THEM

>> I THINK OUR ELECTIONS SHOULD NOT BE SOMETHING BOUGHT BY BILLIONAIRES >> IN TERMS OF HIS RUNNING, TO ME, I AND PRETTY FAR AHEAD >> Harris: TOUGH WORDS FROM 2020 DEMOCRATS GOING AFTER MICHAEL BLOOMBERG AMID WORD THAT THE FORMER NEW YORK CITY MAYOR COULD ENTER THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE HOWEVER, BLOOMBERG'S TEAM SAYS IF HE DOES DECIDE TO RUN HE WON'T CAMPAIGN IN THE EARLY STATES AND INSTEAD WILL FOCUS ON SUPER TUESDAY RACES JOINING ME NOW, POLITICS AT HER FOR THE NATIONAL JOURNAL, JOSH KRAUSHAAR

IT'S GETTING HEATED! WHAT'S HAPPENING FOR THE DEMOCRATS? >> YOU'VE GOT A NEW CANDIDATE, BUT IT'S IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER — >> Harris: NOT OFFICIAL YET! THEIR THEY ARE PANICKING AND HAS NEWA >> MONEY CAN'T BUY YOU VOTES I THINK — HE PLAYED AMY KLOBUCHAR AND BERNIE SANDERS THEY COULDN'T BE MORE IDEOLOGICALLY APART, BUT THEY BOTH ATTACKED BLOOMBERG FOR THE SAME REASON, THAT HE THINKS HE CAN SWOOP IN AND TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY AND HAVE AN IMPACT IT'S REALLY, REALLY HARD FOR ANY DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE OR ANY CANDIDATE, PERIOD, TO THINK THEY CAN BYPASS THE FIRST FOUR EARLY STATE PRIMARIES AND CAUCUSES AND MAKE A BIG MONEY PLAY ON SUPER TUESDAY

THAT'S WHAT HE'S TRYING TO DO WHEN THE MONEY THING IS KIND OF RICH IF THAT'S ACTUALLY WHAT JOE BIDEN ENDS UP SAYING HIS COFFERS ARE DUSTY >> YOU KNOW, THAT'S A BIG, BIG REASON THAT BLOOMBERG IS LOOKING AT RUNNING HE LOOKS AT JOE BIDEN'S NUMBERS, HE FOUND A FOURTH PLACE IN A COUPLE IOWA POLLS

HE'S LOSING GROUND, AS YOU MENTIONED HE'S BEEN SPENDING A LOT OF IT BLOOMBERG IS ALMOST LOOKING LIKE A BIDEN INSURANCE POLICY HE FIXED HE CAN COME IN AND WENT OVER THE MODERATE VOTES, BUT I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE THAT EASY I THINK FOX HAD A REALLY TELLING POLL LAST WEEK

ONLY 6% OF DEMOCRATS — >> Harris: LET'S POP IT UP >> 6% OF DEMOCRATS SAY THEY WOULD CONSIDER BLOOMBERG ALMOST SIX TIMES AS MANY SAID THEY WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR MICHAEL BLOOMBERG THAT'S JUST A REALLY BIG OBSTACLE FOR BLOOMBERG >> Harris: WHAT BLOOMBERG MIGHT ARGUE IS THAT AS EARLY, HE HASN'T EVEN SAID HE IS AND YET, WHATEVER

I WANT TO GO TO THIS POLL THIS IS A "NEW YORK TIMES" POLL, 55% OF DEMOCRAT VOTERS AND SIX KEY BATTLEGROUND STATES WOULD PREFER A MORE MODERATE NOMINEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, COMPARED WITH 39% WHO SAID THEY WOULD PREFER A MORE LIBERAL CANDIDATE IS THIS THE PERCENTAGE BREAK OUT IN THE PARTY? WHO, BY THE WAY, IS REALLY A TRUE MODERATE? >> I THINK IT'S A GOOD BREAKDOWN MORE DEMOCRATS, WHETHER IT'S FOR ELECTABILITY REASONS OR IDEOLOGICAL REASONS, WANT SOMEONE MORE TO THE MIDDLE

MAYOR PETE BUTTIGIEG IS TRYING TO POSITION HIMSELF IN THAT SPACE BUT HE'S ALSO VERY YOUNG AND VERY UNTESTED >> Harris: BUT HE CAN CONSTITUTIONALLY RUN I HEARD THE VERBAL PUNCH THAT AMY KLOBUCHAR WAS MAKING "BECAUSE HE'S A MAN, HE'S HAD MORE BREAKS

" WE TALKED ABOUT THIS LAST HOUR ON THE COUCH, ON "OUTNUMBERED" BUT HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO RUN SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND WITH THE KNOCK IS, WHETHER IT'S AGE OR ANYTHING ELSE >> AND HE'S WINNING VOTES COME HE'S WINNING HEARTS AND MINDS TO HIS CREDIT, PRIMARIES ARE A MERITOCRACY

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE OR HOW GREEN YOU ARE IF YOU CAN RAISE THE MONEY AND CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST MESSAGE, YOU CAN WIN THE NOMINATION THAT'S WHY BLOOMBERG HAS CHALLENGES BECAUSE MAYOR PETE IS RUNNING ON A SIMILAR MESSAGE, BIDEN IS RUNNING ON A SIMILAR MESSAGE, AMY KLOBUCHAR IS RUNNING ON A SIMILAR MESSAGE HIS ONLY DIFFERENTIATOR IS MONEY AND THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE

>> Harris: JOSH KRAUSHAAR, THE NATIONAL JOURNAL THANK YOU VERY MUCH, GOOD TO SEE YOU TODAY >> THANKS, HARRIS >> Harris: REPUBLICANS LOOKING TO GO ON THE OFFENSE OUT OF THE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS AS THE CHAIRMAN ♪ ♪ >> Harris: AMERICANS WHO FLED FROM MEXICO HAVE NOW ARRIVED IN ARIZONA, AND THIS IS JUST DAYS AFTER THE DRUG CARTEL MASSACRE KILLED NINE US

CITIZENS INCLUDING SEVERAL CHILDREN WILLIAM LA JEUNESSE ON THE STORY WILLIAM? >> HARRIS, THE VICTIMS ARE BURIED, NO ONE IS IN JAIL, THE FBI IS INVESTIGATING, BUT IN THIS TRAGIC STORY SOME ARE TURNING THE PAGE WHILE BORN AND RAISED IN MEXICO, MOST OF THESE MEXICAN-AMERICANS ARE DUAL CITIZENS SOME 100 WALKED AWAY SEEKING REFUGE IN THE U

S AFTER ATTENDING A SERIES OF FUNERALS A CURE AGAIN PICKUP TRUCKS LOADED WITH FURNITURE, CLOTHING, KEEPSAKES, LEFT SONORA FOR ARIZONA WHERE MANY WILL RECONSIDER THEIR FUTURE IN THE WAKE OF THAT BRUTAL AMBUSH THAT KILLED NINE OF THEIR RELATIVES >> HOPEFULLY WE WILL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN LIKE I SAY, OUR PEOPLE, IT'S SOMETHING WE HAVE

WE FACE A TRAGIC EVENT LIKE THIS, WE DON'T RUN WE SEEK ANSWERS WE TRY TO SOLVE IT >> MOTIVE FOR THE MURDER REMAINS INDUSTRY SOME BELIEVE THE CHOIR AS A CARTEL MISTOOK THEM FOR ARRIVAL CARTEL

OTHER BELIEVE THE ATTACK WAS INTENTIONAL, MEANT TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE ROUGHLY 5,000 WEALTHY MORMON FARMERS IN SONORA AND CHIHUAHUA PREVIOUS TARGETS OF EXTORTION ON CAPITOL HILL, SOMEWHAT THE PRESIDENT TO DECLARE THE MATERIALS ORGANIZATION FROM AND TO DO WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY TO STOP THEM >> WE HAVE A FIRE GOING ON IN OUR BACKYARD, CUTS ACROSS THE RIO GRANDE RIVER IN MEXICO WE HAVE EL CHAPO'S SON GETTING RELEASED

13 MEXICAN POLICE GETTING GUNNED DOWN BECAUSE THEY WERE DURING THE PUSH BACK THE CARTELS >> AS YOU KNOW, PARTS OF MEXICO HAVE BEEN OFF-LIMITS FOR YEARS, BUT THIS LATEST WAVE OF VIOLENCE IS DEFINITELY AN ESCALATION REACHING AMERICANS AND WOMEN AND CHILDREN BACK TO YOU >> Harris: THANK YOU VERY MUCH REPUBLICANS ARE GOING HARD ON OFFENSE NOW HEAD OF THIS WEEK'S PUBLIC IMPEACHMENT HEARING

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS ACCUSING THE INTELLIGENCE CHAIRMAN ADAM SCHIFF OF DOCTORING WITNESS TRANSCRIPTS WHILE RANKING MEMBER DEVIN NUNES IS ALSO ACCUSING SCHIFF OF LEADING A CALCULATED COUP AGAINST THE PRESIDENT HE AND OTHER REPUBLICANS WANT SCHIFF TO TESTIFY THEY WANT HIM TO TESTIFY ON ANY CONTACT HE MAY HAVE HAD WITH THE WAS A BLUR WATCH >> HE HAS MISLED THE AMERICAN PUBLIC EARLIER IN THE YEAR ON WHAT HE KNEW, THE CONTACT HE HAD WITH THE WHISTLEBLOWER

SO IF YOU WANT TO PROTECT THE IDENTITY OF THE WHISTLEBLOWER, I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT FOR CHAIRMAN SCHIFF TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS INTERACTION >> Harris: HOWEVER, DEMOCRATS PUSHING BACK ON THAT SUGGESTION, SAYING REPUBLICANS ARE GETTING DESPERATE >> THEY WANT TO DIVERT ATTENTION THEY DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE PRESIDENT'S BEHAVIOR I SAID THE OTHER DAY I'M SURPRISED THEY HAVEN'T ASKED FOR BARACK OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE

THEY ARE PURSUING EVERY CONSPIRACY THEORY THEY CAN THINK OF IN ORDER TO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS PRESIDENT >> Harris: I WANT TO BRING BACK THE POWER PANEL BEVERLY HALLBERG AND DAVID BURSTEIN FIRST OF ALL, BEVERLY, JUST RESPOND TO WHAT YOU JUST SAID IN TERMS OF WHAT DEMOCRATS ARE ACCUSING THE GO

P OF AS DESPERATION >> I DISAGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT I ALSO THINK IT'S OUT OF THE DEMOCRATS BEST INTEREST TO HAVE ADAM SCHIFF LEADING THIS IMPEACHMENT CHARGE HE JUST HEARD PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THE FACT HE'S BEEN DISHONEST ABOUT WHEN HE FIRST TALKED WITH THE WHISTLEBLOWER

LET'S NOT FORGET THAT IN SEPTEMBER HE HAD A LITTLE PARODY OF THIS PHONE CALL BETWEEN PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT, ADDING HIS OWN COLOR COMMENTARY SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO APPEAR PARTISAN, I THINK ADAM SCHIFF IS THE WRONG GUY TO LEAD IT >> Harris: DAVID? >> I THINK IF THEY DON'T WANT TO PARTISAN, THEY CERTAINLY SHOULDN'T BE PUTTING CONGRESSMAN JORDAN ON THE PANEL, WHO IS BEING JUST PUT ON FOR PARTISAN PURPOSES AND OTHER THINGS THAT ASIDE, THE REALITY IS ADAM SCHIFF IS NOT LEADING A COUP HE'S DOING WHAT IS MANDATED BY HIS ROLE AS A MEMBER OF CONGRESS, WHICH IS OVERSIGHT

IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE SOMETHING THE REPUBLICANS OR THE PRESIDENT ARE VERY INTERESTED IN >> Harris: IT SEEMS LIKE A REPUBLICAN SOUR ON THE SAME PAGE AND GOING STRONG, AS I SAID, ON OFFENSE HOW MUCH YOU THINK THAT'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE GOING FORWARD, BEVERLY? >> I THINK YOU WILL SEE IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE AS WAS MENTIONED, JIM JORDAN IS A FORMER WRESTLING COACH HE'S BEING BROUGHT OVER TO ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS

I DON'T THINK THERE'S GOING TO BE ANY NEW INFORMATION OR BOMBSHELLS, BUT THESE INDIVIDUALS SHOULD BE CROSS-EXAMINED THERE SHOULD BE QUESTIONS LET SEE WHAT WE CAN FIND OUT >> Harris: DAVID, IF REPUBLICANS CAN'T GET THE WHISTLEBLOWER, ARE THE RIGHT THAT ADAM SCHIFF SHOULD TEST UP AND STEP UP AND TESTIFY? WE DO KNOW THERE WAS SOME SORT OF CONTACT BETWEEN THEM AND THE WHISTLEBLOWER BEFORE IT WAS A MADE HIS COMPLAINT OR HER COMPLAINT

WHOMEVER >> THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO GET SOME KIND OF — THROUGH AN INTERMEDIARY OR SOMETHING, THE WHISTLEBLOWER FRANKLY, BOTH SIDES HAVE LEAKED A LOT OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO SET UP A TRULY CONFIDENTIAL SETTING IN WHICH THE WHISTLEBLOWER COULD BE INTERVIEWED I HOPE THEY FIND SOME WAY OF GETTING TO THE TRUTH >> Harris: YOU WOULD BE OKAY WITH THE WHISTLEBLOWER GOING BEFORE AN INTEL COMMITTEE? PROVIDED THAT THERE WOULDN'T BE LEAKS? >> I'M NOT SURE HOW YOU GUARANTEE THAT

GIVEN ALL THE LEAKS THAT HAVE COME OUT >> I THINK IT'S WRONG FROM ADAM SCHIFF TO SAY HAVING THE WHISTLEBLOWER SPEAK WOULD BE REDUNDANT AND UNNECESSARY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS I DO THINK WE NEED TO HEAR FROM THAT INDIVIDUAL AGAIN, ADAM SCHIFF IS NOT — >> Harris: WE DON'T KNOW YET WHICH WITNESSES DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO ALLOW, EXCEPT THE FACT THAT ADAM SCHIFF HAS SAID NO TO THE WHISTLEBLOWER

GOOD TO SEE YOU BOTH, THANK YOU CEREMONIES TAKING PLACE ACROSS THE NATION TODAY FOR ♪ ♪ >> EVERY VETERAN HERE TODAY AND ALL ACROSS OUR LAND, YOU ARE AMERICA'S GREATEST LIVING HEROES, AND WE WILL CHERISH YOU NOW, ALWAYS, AND FOREVER >> Harris: PRESIDENT TRUMP HONORING THOSE WHO SERVED OUR NATION AT THE NEW YORK CITY VETERANS DAY PARADE ONE OF THE MANY VETERANS DAY EVENTS ACROSS AMERICA TODAY, INCLUDING VICE PRESIDENT PENCE LAYING A WREATH AT THE TOMB OF THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER IN ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY JOINING US RIGHT NOW, A MARINE CORPS VETERAN WHO IS RUNNING FOR CONGRESS AND IS LOOKING TO RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT THE SUICIDE EPIDEMIC AMONG VETERANS

JEREMY STAAT HE WAS ALSO A CLOSE FRIEND OF PAT TILLMAN, WHO LEFT THE NFL AFTER 9/11 TO JOIN THE ARMY RANGERS AND DIED FIGHTING IN AFGHANISTAN IN 2004 STAAT IS ALSO A FORMER NFL PLAYER I GOT A LITTLE NOTE IN MY EAR AS WE WERE TALKING, THEY ARE LAYING THE WREATH RIGHT NOW LIVE, SO THEY MAY POP THAT UP AND HERE IS

IS ALWAYS HELPFUL AT A TIME LIKE THIS WHEN WE ARE COVERING BREAKING NEWS TOGETHER, JUST TO GET YOUR THOUGHTS AS HE WATCHED, JEREMY >> I JUST THINK BACK TO MY PEDIGREE, BEING A THIRD-GENERATION VETERAN MY GRANDFATHER FOUGHT IN WORLD WAR II, MY FATHER WAS IN VIETNAM IN THE ARMY, AND MY SERVICE IN IRAQ I LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE WHO STEP OF THE PLATE TO SERVE OUR GREAT COUNTRY IT'S HUMBLING TO ME SEEING THIS WREATH BEING LAID

IT'S JUST LIKE HOW MANY HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN AND HOW WE HAVE TO CONTINUE TO BRING THE MEMORY ALIVE BY DOING EVENTS LIKE THIS A NATION THAT FORGETS ITS VETERANS WILL ITSELF SOON BE FORGOTTEN IT'S JUST A VERY MOVING MOMENT TO BE ABLE TO SEE THIS AND JUST KNOW THAT THERE WERE SO MANY WHO HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES FOR THEIR GREAT COUNTRY >> Harris: FOR THOSE MILLIONS OF VETERANS WHO ARE IN THE UNITED STATES RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS THEIR GREATEST CHALLENGE? WE ARE SEEING A TICK UP OF THEM TAKING THEIR OWN LIVES HOW DO WE STOP THAT PROCESS? WHAT DO WE NEED TO IDENTIFY THAT WE CAN ADDRESS? >> THE BIGGEST THING FOR ME, ESPECIALLY AS A WELDING PROFESSOR, GIVING THEM HOPE

GIVING THEM AN ANGLE, SHOWING THEIR SERVICE IS OVER BUT THEY CONTINUE TO SERVE THEIR COMMUNITY, STATE, COUNTRY SHOWING THAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR SERVICE IN THE MILITARY IS OVER DOESN'T MEAN IT'S THE END GIVING THEM HOPE THAT THERE ARE OTHER AVENUES THEY CAN GO OUT AND SERVE AT THE SAME TIME, GIVING THEM THE SUPPORT THEY NEED AS A THIRD-GENERATION VETERAN, MY FATHER HAS BEEN OUT OF VIETNAM FOR 50 YEARS

HE'S BEEN IN THE VA SYSTEM FOR 12 AND HE IS STILL FIGHTING FOR HIS VA RATING THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT RIGHT NOW ARE VIETNAM VETERANS HAVE THE HIGHEST RATE OF VETERAN SUICIDE NEXT TO FEMALE VETERANS SO THERE IS A HUGE EPIDEMIC THAT PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT, KIND OF ONE OF THOSE TABOO SUBJECTS "WE DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO BRING AWARENESS TO THE TRAGEDY, WHAT WAR BECAUSE OUR VETERANS WHEN THEY COME HOME

" IT MAKES US LOOK BAD POLITICALLY THAT'S WHERE WE ARE MISSING OUT, MISSING THE POINT >> Harris: YOU KNOW WHO AGREES WITH YOU? THE SECRETARY OF THE VA, ROBERT WILKIE I'VE INTERVIEWED HIM ON THIS PROGRAM AND TO ADD SOME FACILITIES WITH HIM HE SAID YOU NEED SAME-DAY CARE FOR PEOPLE WHO CALL IN FOR HELP

THAT IT'S VERY IMPORTANT YOU BROKE YOUR ARM, YOU TRY TO GET INTO THE DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SEE HE WAS ATTACKING FROM THE DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW THE WAIT TIMES, WHICH WE NOW ARE SO CATASTROPHIC AT THE VA NOT TOO LONG AGO 19

2 MILLION VETERANS IN THE UNITED STATES, 42 MILLION HAVE SERVED DURING WARTIME SINCE THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION THAT FEMALE COMPONENT, NEARLY 2 MILLION VETERANS TODAY ARE WOMEN EXPECTING FEMALE VETERANS TO DOUBLE TO 18% I'VE HEARD THE ADMIRAL OF THE NAVY SAY THAT WHEN YOU APPROACHED 20% OF ANYTHING YOU SEE CHANGE SO I APPRECIATE ALL OF THAT

BEFORE THE SEGMENT IS OVER, WE WILL POP UP THE HOTLINE, OR MAYBE THEY CAN PUT THAT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN THERE I WANT TO QUICKLY ASK YOU ABOUT TAKING YOUR MILITARY EXPERIENCE INTO POLITICS HE SAID DURING THE COMMERCIAL BREAK, "I'M NOT THAT FRAGILE, I CAN DO THIS" >> I HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE A POLITICIAN RIGHT NOW, IT'S 22% OF THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW, CONGRESSIONAL MEMBERS COME OUR VETERANS

AND WE WONDER WHY WE ARE NOT GETTING THE REPRESENTATION WE NEED A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE HAVEN'T SPILLED THE SAME BLOOD AND MUD AS OUR VETERANS THEY ARE AFRAID OF POLITICS THEY'RE AFRAID OF STEPPING ON PEOPLE'S TOES, NOT PUTTING FORTH THE EFFORT TO MAKE SURE VETERANS ARE BEING PRIORITIZED FIRST AND FOREMOST ABOUT POLITICIANS AND ILLEGALS WERE REFUGEES OUR VETERANS SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF FIRST ABOVE ANYBODY ELSE

I THINK POLITICIANS WHO GET THEIR HEALTH CARE OVER THE VA SYSTEM THAT WOULD FIX IT PROBABLY OVERNIGHT >> Harris: JEREMY STAAT, YOU DON'T MINCE WORDS PAID THANK YOU >> I DON'T HAVE TIME TO >> Harris: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND LOVING THE NATION IS MUCH AS YOU DO

ELIZABETH WARREN FIRING BACK AFTER JOE BIDEN ACCUSED HER OF RUNNING AN ANGRY CAMPAIGN THE FALLOUT AND WHETHER BIDEN IS MAKING A RECEIPT CASE AGAINST A FEMALE RIVAL >> SENATOR, VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN IS DESCRIBING AS ANGRY AND CONDESCENDING >> Harris: AS WE SAY IN THE STATE OF HOCKEY MINNESOTA, THINGS ARE GETTING TO BE BETWEEN ELIZABETH WARREN AND JOE BIDEN AFTER SHE IMPLIED IN A RAISING EMAIL THAT HE WAS BEING SEXIST WHEN HE ACCUSED HER OF HAVING A "ANGRY, UNYIELDING VIEWPOINT ON HER MEDICARE FOR ALL PLAN" THE MASSACHUSETTS SENATORS THAT I AM ANGRY, AND I OWN IT

BUT ON AN INTERVIEW ON CNN BIDEN DENIED THAT HE WAS BEING SEXIST WITH HIS CRITICISM HE SAID HER GENDER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT WATCH >> YOU KNOW THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT WHAT I WAS RESPONDING TO WAS HER SAYING THAT, IF YOU DISAGREED BECAUSE I DISAGREED WITH HER MEDICARE FOR ALL PROPOSAL AND DIDN'T THINK IT WAS RIGHTLY STATED WHAT IT WOULD DO AND HOW MUCH IT WAS GOING TO COST, I'M RUNNING THE WRONG PRIMARY

THAT'S NOT ANGER, THAT'S JUST MISLEADING >> Harris: ANTJUAN SEAWRIGHT, GREAT TO SEE YOU TODAY HOW IS THIS GOING TO SHAKE OUT? >> I'M NOT SURE I THINK THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PRO-ELIZABETH WARREN WILL ARGUE THAT POINT THAT SHE MADE OF I THINK PEOPLE WHO ARE PRO-JOE BIDEN ARE GOING TO SAY — >> IS WHAT HE SAID SEXIST, OR NOT? >> ONE THING I'VE LEARNED FROM WORKING WITH HILLARY CLINTON, POLICY IS A CONTACT SPORT

WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT WHO WE RELEASE, COULD FACE THE GENERAL ELECTION, THEY AREN'T GOING TO HOLD BACK PUNCHES AND THEY WON'T VIEW IT AS BEING SEXIST NO MATTER WHAT LANGUAGE OR WHAT TACTICS ARE BEING USED AND, BECAUSE OF HER RECENT RISE, THERE ARE CANDIDATES ON THE DEBATE PAGE >> OR BEING A COLD FRONT RUNNER, THAT'S GOT TO STING ALTHOUGH BERNIE SANDERS ISN'T FAR BEHIND SO IF YOU HAD TO GIVE SOME ADVICE TO JOE BIDEN, WHAT WOULD IT BE? YOU'VE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT, YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH SO UP SOUTH CAROLINA AND HE MAY HAVE SOME PROBLEMS THOUGH DOWN THE STRETCH IN IOWA AND NEW HAMPSHIRE

WE ARE ALREADY SEEING EARLY POLLING ON THAT >> I WOULD SAY TO THE BIDEN CAMP TO ALLOW YOUR OFFENSE TO BE YOUR DEFENSE AS YOU CONTINUE TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS HE'S GOT A RECORD AND A BODY OF WORK THAT PEOPLE, DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ENJOY AND ARE VERY FOND OF I THINK YOU SHOULD FOCUS THERE BUT HE SHOULD ALSO REMEMBER WHERE HIS BREAD IS BUTTERED AND THAT IS AFRICAN-AMERICAN VOTERS, SO I THINK COMPETE EVERYWHERE — >> BLOOMBERG MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO STAY SAY ABOUT THAT HE SAYS HE'S GOING TO PLAY SUPER TUESDAY

2020 DEMOCRAT TULSI GABBARD IS DEMANDING THAT YOUR OLD BOSS HILLARY CLINTON HOLD A NEWS CONFERENCE AND RETRACT HER ASSERTION THAT SHE IS A RUSSIAN ASSET SKIP ALSO POSTS ADMIRATION >> FELLOWSHIP FOR SECRETARY CLINTON, I THINK — B6 IT DID SHE DEFAME HER CHARACTER OR NOT? DO YOU THINK TULSI GABBARD IS A RUSSIAN ASSET? >> I DON'T AGREE WITH THE BACK AND FORTH HOWEVER I THINK THIS MAY BE A STRATEGY TO GAIN SOME ATTENTION AND GAIN SOME MOMENTUM GOING INTO AS WE TRY TO PARTICIPATE IN FURTHER DEBATES I'M NOT MAD AT HER CAMPAIGN TEAM FOR DOING THAT, HOWEVER I THINK HILLARY CLINTON, EVERYONE IS RESPECTFUL OF HER AND HER ROLE IN THIS PARTY

>> Harris: WHAT IS HER ROLE IN THE PARTY? >> I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK SHE WILL RUN AGAIN BUT

Source: Youtube

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar