Brentford supervisor Thomas Frank appears to be like home to title an unchanged initiating line-up to face Huddersfield Metropolis.
The Bees beat QPR 3-1 at Loftus Avenue on Monday to switch into the tip half of because of an Ollie Watkins brace.
Huddersfield boss Danny Cowley might maybe presumably moreover go for a similar workforce which began their 2-1 take in opposition to Barnsley last weekend.
Defender Herbert Bockhorn stays sidelined, as selection Terence Kongolo and forward Collin Quaner.
Brentford supervisor Thomas Frank knowledgeable BBC Radio London:
“While you stare on the form desk for the previous six video games, I discover yow will detect Huddersfield are the second final.
“Or now not it is miles a modified workforce – particular person that’s well-known extra assured and with extra perception they usually’ve best conceded 4 targets of their previous six video games.
“So it will likely be a immense situation and I do know all folks expects us to deal with our most up-to-the-minute selection, however within the Championship nothing is simple.”
Huddersfield Metropolis supervisor Danny Cowley knowledgeable BBC Radio Leeds:
“We’re cheerful to be unbeaten in six, however we will not be getting earlier than ourselves. All of us know there are greater challenges to return.
“Brentford are a slick, neatly-drilled workforce that switch the ball neatly between the thirds and who elevate threats all through their aspect.
“They’re in an actual map and we quiz to stare the upper of them on Saturday. We’re certainly anticipating that situation as a crew.”
- This is the primary league meeting between Brentford and Huddersfield since March 2017, when the Terriers received 1-Zero at Griffin Park.
- The previous 9 league conferences between Brentford and Huddersfield discover produced 41 targets at a median of 4.6 per sport.
- Brentford should take 4 consecutive Championship matches for the primary time since October 2015.
- Huddersfield Metropolis discover received 12 components from their previous six league matches (W3 D3 L0) – one greater than they’d received of their earlier 35 league video games (W2 D5 L28).
- Brentford’s Ollie Watkins has scored 10 league targets this season – the identical quantity he scored in every the 2017-18 and 2018-19 campaigns for the Bees.
- Since his debut in February, Karlan Grant has been severe about 14 league targets for Huddersfield (12 targets, 2 assists) – 9 greater than one other Terriers participant.