Hit enter after type your search item

BREAKING NEWS TRUM'P 1PM 11/6/19 | Breaking FOX NEWS November 6, 2019

/
/
/
8 Views
img

WEEK WITNESSES CALLING FOR DEMOCRATS

THANK YOU FOR JOINING US HERE "OUTNUMBERED" STARTS NOW >> Harris: WE BEGIN WITH THIS FOX NEWS ALERT COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN ADAM SCHIFF IS HOLDING A NEWS CONFERENCE, AND JUST DID SO, I SHOULD SAY, MOMENTS AGO ANNOUNCING THAT HIS COMMITTEE WILL IN FACT HOLD ITS FIRST PUBLIC IMPEACHMENT HEARING NEXT WEEK

CHAIRMAN SCHIFF PREVIEWING WHAT HE SAYS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL HEAR >> WE WILL BEGIN OUR OPEN HEARINGS IN THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE BEGINNING WITH THE TESTIMONY OF AMBASSADOR TAYLOR AND AMBASSADOR KENT ON WEDNESDAY, AND WE WILL HAVE AMBASSADOR YOVANOVITCH TESTIFY ON FRIDAY THESE WILL BE THE FIRST OF THE OPEN HEARINGS I THINK YOU WILL SEE THROUGHOUT THE COURSE OF THE TESTIMONY COME NOT ONLY THEIR TESTIMONY BUT MANY OTHERS, THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS ARE LARGELY NOT CONTESTED

>> Harris: SENIOR CAPITOL HILL PRODUCER, CHAD PERGRAM, IS STANDING BY WITH MORE ON THIS I KNOW THE HOUSES OUTCOME OF THE SENATE IS THERE, AND THERE IS A RESPONSE, I WOULD IMAGINE, ALREADY >> ACTUALLY, THERE'S BEEN VERY LITTLE ADAM SCHIFF CAME OUT, MEET A 2 OR 3-MINUTE STATEMENT HE WAS JOINED BY MEMBERS OF THE INTELLIGENCE MIDI

CAROLYN MALONEY, THEY DIDN'T TAKE ANY QUESTIONS THEY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE TWEET THE PRESIDENT SENT THIS LAST HOUR, AND HE DIDN'T COMMENT ON THAT THIS IS THE FIRST SET OF THE PUBLIC HEARINGS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE WITH THESE FIGURES IN THE NEXT WEEK AND A HALF OR SO AGAIN, NOTICE — THIS IS SOMETHING REPUBLICANS WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT — WHERE THE DEMOCRATS CALLING? THEY DON'T HAVE BALL CONTROL IN THIS SITUATION THEY WANT TO HEAR FROM KURT VOLKER, THE SPECIAL ENVOY TO UKRAINE

WE ARE GOING TO GET A DEPOSITION RELEASED TODAY ANOTHER TRANSCRIPT, FROM BILL TAYLOR HE'S ONE OF THE WITNESS IS SCHEDULED TO BE CALLED NEXT WEDNESDAY WE GOT ONE PART OF THAT YESTERDAY FROM GORDON SONDLAND, THE AMBASSADOR TO THE EUROPEAN UNION REMEMBER, THERE WAS THAT TEXT MESSAGE EXCHANGE BETWEEN GORDON SONDLAND AND BILL TAYLOR, WHERE BILL TAYLOR RAISED SOME CONCERNS WITH THE SONDLAND OF WHAT THE PRESIDENT WAS DOING

THAT TRANSCRIPT THIS AFTERNOON IS GOING TO BE KEY, AND HIS PUBLIC COMMENTS NEXT WEEK ARE GOING TO BE KEY THE OTHER THING THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT, TOO, GEORGE KENT IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE FIGURE SPEAKING NEXT WEDNESDAY HE'S A SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL HE WAS ONE OF THE FIRST PERSONS AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT RAISING QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT THE PRESIDENT WAS DOING, AND ALSO EXPRESSING CONCERNS ABOUT THE ROLE OF RUDY GIULIANI AND ALSO THE PRESIDENT, AS IT PERTAINED TO UKRAINE I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE, EACH TIME YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE HEARINGS, WHETHER IT BE ROBERT MUELLER OR JEFF SESSIONS BACK WHEN HE WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL, MICHAEL COHEN, IT SEEMED LIKE IT'S THE BE-ALL, END-ALL

THE FACT THAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THESE OPEN HEARINGS NEXT FRIDAY, WITH MARIA JOVANOVICH, THEY CITED SPINAL TAP THE AMPS GO TO 11 I THINK IT WILL BE 12 OR 13 [LAUGHTER] >> Harris: MELISSA FRANCIS LEFT AT THAT, I NEED TO DIG INTO MY MOVIE FILE, CHAD NOW YOU HAVE A SITUATION WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT STUFF LEAKING THE NARRATIVES FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE POLITICAL AISLE, ABOUT CHALLENGING THE TRUST BEHIND CLOSED DOORS MEETINGS

EVERYBODY CAN SEE EVERYTHING NOW >> RIGHT THAT'S THE ISSUE THAT REPUBLICANS ARE SAYING, "WAIT A MINUTE, THEY ARE GOING TO TRY AND PUT THEIR PORTRAYAL ON THESE TRANSCRIPTS DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO TRY BUT THEIR PORTRAYAL ON THESE TRANSCRIPTS NOT EVERYBODY IS GREAT TO READ THE TRANSCRIPT

" REMEMBER, THERE WAS A BIG DEMOCRAT SAID "ONCE WE GET INTO THE PUBLIC HEARING WITH ROBERT MUELLER, THIS WILL LEAVE US OUT FOR THE PUBLIC TO UNDERSTAND AND CREATE THAT NARRATIVE" >> Harris: WE REMEMBER >> DOES THAT HAPPEN NEXT WEDNESDAY WITH GEORGE KENT AND BILL TAYLOR? DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH MARIE YOVANOVITCH A WEEK FROM FRIDAY? THAT'S UNCLEAR HERE'S SOMETHING IMPORTANT IN THESE HEARINGS, WHAT HAPPENS A LOT OF TIMES

SOMETIMES THEY CAN BE PRETTY STAID AND NOT AS SEXY AS PEOPLE LIKE SOMETIMES IF IT'S A TRIP WEATHER AND THERE IS ONE MOMENT THAT CRYSTALLIZES THE ENTIRE EXCHANGE YOU MIGHT HAVE THAT >> Harris: CHAD PERGRAM ON THE BAKING DONE LIKE BREAKING NEWS FOR US, AS ALWAYS THANK YOU VERY MUCH

YOU ARE WATCHING "OUTNUMBERED" IN HARRIS FAULKNER HERE TODAY, MELISSA FRANCIS FOX NEWS BUSINESS ANCHOR, DAGEN McDOWELL JEANNE ZAINO

AND FROM THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK, CHARLES PAYNE YOU ARE "OUTNUMBERED" >> Charles: I AM "OUTNUMBERED"! >> Harris: LET'S TALK ABOUT THE NEWS DEVELOPMENTS TODAY THE BIG HEADLINE AS IT GOES PUBLIC, THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY, NEXT WEEK >> Charles: YAY, GOLLY GEE! [LAUGHTER] I THINK THEY'VE PUT THE FINGER AND THEY ARE AND SEE THE WINDS ARE SHIFTING TO BAGLEY

SOME OF THE POLLS ARE TURNING AGAINST THEM, PARTICULARLY SINCE THEY STARTED THE PROCESS 46% IN A POLL, DISAPPROVAL VERSUS 40% APPROVAL THIS IS THAT, THEY ARE GOING TO FERMENT OUT THERE THE PROBLEM IS IF THEY LEAKED THEIR BEST SELF, IT'S ABOUT INNUENDO AND INTERPRETATION OF SOMEONE ELSE'S MOTIVES

NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO A SMOKING GUN YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT THE MUELLER HEARINGS AND THE MUELLER PROBE, THIS IS THE SECOND I THINK WE WILL SPEND A LOT OF TIME NEXT WEEK TELLING US WHAT WE ARE HEARING FROM THESE FOLKS >> Melissa: YOU MENTIONED THE SMOKING GUN IT'S SO FUNNY, I WAS THINKING BACK TO THE DAY WHERE THEY SAID THERE WERE "AUDIBLE GASPS

" "THERE WERE AUDIBLE GASPS IN THE ROOM" I KEEP READING THROUGH THESE HUNDREDS OF PAGES OF TESTIMONY LOOKING FOR THAT SMOKING GUN WHAT WERE THEY GASPING ABOUT? I KEEP FALLING ASLEEP AND HAVING TO MAKE MYSELF UP >> Charles: IF YOU'VE GOT THE GOODS COME ON LET'S GO FOR IT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE READY

IF YOU'VE GOT THE GOODS AND THERE IS SOMETHING THAT LEGITIMIZES THIS PROCESS — BY THE WAY, IT'S BEEN A 3-YEAR PROCESS, BECAUSE IT'S BEEN ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS TIRED LET'S MOVE ON IF YOU'VE GOT IT, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'VE GOT AND MOVE FORWARD >> Harris: HOW MUCH POLITICAL PERIL ARE DEMOCRATS IN, JEANNE, IF THEY CAN'T PULL TOGETHER A MARKETING STRATEGY FOR SELLING THE SPEECH OF THE SITUATION? WE GOT WHAT WE THOUGHT WE WOULD GET

WE HAVE A TRANSCRIPT OF THOSE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS MEETINGS VERY LITTLE REDACTED ON THAT THERE WAS NOT PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, SO WE ARE TOLD THERE'S HUNDREDS OF PAGES I'M NOT SURE PEOPLE HAVE TIME TO READ ALL OF IT

>> Jeanne: THIS IS A BIG TEST FOR THE DEMOCRATS, THERE IS NO QUESTION IN MY MIND, THIS IS PRETTY MUCH IT WE ARE RIGHT BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS AND THEN WE ARE IN THE ELECTION YEAR IF ON WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY, WITH THEIR THREE BEST AND BIGGEST WITNESSES THEY CANNOT CAPTURE AMERICAN OPINION AND SHIFT IT IN THEIR DIRECTION, I THINK MOMENTUM IS GOING TO BE LOST FOR THEM AS CHARLES MENTIONED, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM WITH THE MUELLER HEARINGS

THEY GOT OUTGUNNED ON THAT THAT WAS A DISASTER FOR THEM I THINK THIS IS IT ADAM SCHIFF KNOWS THAT VERY WELL, BECAUSE HE TOOK THAT VERY PERSONALLY SO HE HAS A LOT TO LIVE UP TO

>> Harris: WHAT JEANNE IS SAYING, SPEAKER PELOSI HAS BASICALLY STEPPED BACK FROM THIS PROCESS THIS IS CHAIRMAN ADAM SCHIFF OF THE HOUSE UNTIL COMMITTEE THAT HAS TAKEN THAT FRONT ROLE IF IT DOESN'T PLAY WELL, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR PELOSI? >> Dagen: WELL, SHE'S THE PUPPET MASTER CLEARLY SHE'S PULLING THE STRINGS SHE DECIDES EVERY PERSON ON THAT INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

THOSE INDIVIDUALS OR HAND-SELECTED BY NANCY PELOSI >> Harris: IS SHE CLEANER IN A PROCESS THAT BECOMES WHAT PEOPLE

ON THAT SIDE OF THE AISLE DON'T WANT, IF HE'S DIRECTING IT? >> Dagen: SHE IS CLEANER, HE'S THE FRONT GUY, THE FALL GUY IF THIS IS A DISASTER SHE REMAINS IN POWER, AND SHE — AGAIN, IF THIS DOESN'T WORK OUT FOR ADAM SCHIFF AND THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY, IT GIVES COVER SOMEWHAT TO THE INDIVIDUALS, THOSE WINNERS IN SWING STATES A COUPLE THINGS, IT'LL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHO THE REPUBLICANS WANT TO BRING AS WITNESSES WHETHER THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO THAT OR NOT

WE TALKED YESTERDAY ABOUT THE MAKEUP OF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE ON BEHALF OF THE REPUBLICANS THERE WERE SOME RUMORS THAT JIM JORDAN WAS GOING TO MOVE OVER NOT LIKELY GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN, WHO ARE THE REPUBLICANS WHO WILL BE SITTING ON THAT NEXT WEEK?" >> Harris: WE ARE AT THE DATE FROM JEANNE, THE HOLIDAYS COMING UP

THANKSGIVING, AND THAT KIND OF BEGINS THE BIG SNOWBALL EFFECT, IF YOU WILL BECAUSE IT SNOWS, TYPICALLY [LAUGHTER] BUT NOVEMBER 21ST IS A BIG DATE GO TO YOUR BUDGET IN HAND YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOME BUSINESS

>> Melissa: I DON'T KNOW, THEY DO A GREAT JOB OF AVOIDING BUSINESS THAT HAS BEEN MY COMPLAINT ALL ALONG WHEN THEY ARE GATHERED TOGETHER AND VOTING ON IMPEACHMENT AND DOING THESE THINGS, COULD THEY MAYBE SQUEEZE IN A CONVERSATION ABOUT THE USMCA? IT COULD THEY TALK A LITTLE BIT ABOUT HEALTH CARE? COULD THEY HAVE SOME SIDEBAR MEETINGS ON THE SIDE? NORMALLY I DON'T WANT THEM DOING THE PEOPLE'S BUSINESS BECAUSE GOVERNMENT IS HORRIBLE ANYTHING THEY TOUCH >> Harris: THE REASON I BRING UP NOVEMBER 21ST IS THAT'S WHEN SENATOR CHUCK SCHUMER WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT

>> Melissa: THE GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN, THAT THEY RUN OUT OF MONEY WE HEAR THAT EVERY YEAR WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ATTACH TO THAT, WHEN THEY DECIDE TO SPEND EVEN MORE OF OUR MONEY? IT IS ALL THE SHENANIGANS THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS TO LIVE A DAILY LIFE AND GET THEIR KIDS TO SCHOOL AND MAKE DINNER CAN'T IMAGINE HOW THESE PEOPLE HAVE A JOB WHERE THEY DO NOTHING >> Dagen: BUT IF SCHIFF DOES A FACE PLANT ON THIS, AND THE INITIAL PUBLIC HEARINGS DON'T GO WELL, I'M NOT GOING TO BE A HYPOCRITE I'VE BEEN CALLING FOR PUBLIC HEARINGS, SO BRING IT ON

BUT IF HE DOES A FACE PLANT AND THIS IS A DISASTER, NANCY PELOSI CAN MOVE ON THE USMCA THAT US, MEXICO, CANADA TRADE DEAL >> Melissa: SHE SHOULD GET IT DONE

I THINK SHE'S SELLING CHARLES, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT? I THINK THIS IS A STALL ON THE USMCA BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE THE PRESIDENT THAT WIN B6 SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE PRESIDENT TRUMP THE WIN TO YOUR POINT, WE HAVEN'T SEEN HER A LOT LATELY WHEN WE DO SEE HER, EVERY TIME SHE BRINGS IT UP

YOU'RE RIGHT, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE TRUMP A WIN THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT PROBABLY A HOT ISSUE FOR HER, PARTICULARLY MANUFACTURERS, SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS, FARMERS >> Harris: NOT TO MENTION ONE OF YOUR COLLEAGUES TOLD ME — JACKIE DEANGELIS AND I WERE TALKING AND SHE SAID, "MAYBE WE ARE SEEING THE MARKET PULL UP BECAUSE OF WHAT PHASE ONE WITH CHINA COULD POTENTIALLY LOOK LIKE" TALK ABOUT NOT GETTING A WIN, IF THE PRESIDENT MOVES FORWARD WITH CHINA AND YOU DIDN'T GET THE USMCA, WHAT DOES THAT DO POLITICALLY? >> Charles: IS A POLITICAL DISASTER

BY THE WAY, PULLING STRINGS — SHE'S GETTING HER STRINGS PULLED, TOO I DON'T THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN IF IT WASN'T FOR THE RELENTLESS PRESSURE FROM A OCN COMPANY I DON'T THINK WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR WHAT'S AT RISK HERE, SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT THEY COULD BE BLOWN TO BITS TO BE ONE THAT LEADS ME TO ASK WHO'S RUNNING THE PARTY, BUT LOOK, WE ARE OUT OF TIME

THREATENING TO OUT THE WHISTLE-BLOWING NOW MEMBERS OF HIS OWN POLITICAL PARTY ARE PUSHING BACK ON THAT JUST 5,000 ROADS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN KENTUCKY'S GOVERNOR'S RACE TOO CLOSE TO CALL THE DEMOCRAT IS STILL CLAIMING VICTORY AT THIS HOUR

IS THIS RACE, AND ARE THE VIRGINIA RESULTS, A WARNING SIGN FOR THE GOP? >> LAST NIGHT THE ELECTION ENDED IT ENDED, AND IT'S TIME TO MOVE FORWARD WITH A >> Melissa: THE KENTUCKY GOVERNOR'S RACE APPEARS TO BE TOO CLOSE TO CALL, BUT THE LEFT IS STILL CLAIMING VICTORY

DEMOCRAT ANDY BASHIR LEADS THE RACE WITH 100% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING, BUT INCUMBENT MATT BEVIN IS REFUSING TO CONCEDE PRESIDENT TRUMP CHOOSING TO FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE, TREATING YESTERDAY "WON 5 OUT OF 6 ELECTIONS IN KENTUCKY, INCLUDING FIVE GREAT CANDIDATES THAT SPOKE FOR AND INTRODUCED LAST NIGHT" MATT BEVIN PICKED UP AT LEAST 15 POINTS IN THE LAST DAYS, BUT PERHAPS NOT ENOUGH FIGURE NEWS WILL FIGURE NEWS WILLBLAME TRUMP" FOR GIVE MISSISSIPPI, THEY DID DEFEAT DEMOED BY SIX POINTS IN THE RACE FOR GOVERNOR

WHILE IN VIRGINIA COME THEY FLIPPED BOTH CHAMBERS OF THE LEGISLATURE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1994, DEMOCRATS WILL HAVE FULL CONTROL OF THE VIRGINIA STATE GOVERNMENT JEANNE, IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT >> Jeanne: EVERYBODY, IT WAS A MIXED BAG YOU LOOK AT THE RESULTS LAST NIGHT, MY MAJOR TAKE AWAY FROM THE DEMOCRATS AS YOU CAN'T WIN IN RED STATES UNLESS YOU ARE RUNNING A MODERATE INDIVIDUAL

IT SPEAKS VOLUMES TO WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RACE YOU LOOK AT ELIZABETH WARREN WITH HER $52 TRILLION, $225 TRILLION PACKAGE I THINK DEMOCRATS HAVE TO BE VERY CAUTIOUS JOE BIDEN KNOWS THIS, NANCY PELOSI KNOWS THIS, BUT THE FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVE WING OF THE PARTY HAS HAD TROUBLE REALLY UNDERSTANDING THAT

IN THOSE SIX TO NINE PURPLE STATES WHERE THE MODERATES ARE GOING TO RULE TO ME, THAT'S WHAT LAST NIGHT SAID >> Melissa: INTERESTING LOOK AT THE GOVERNOR'S RACE WITH MATT BEVIN, SOMEBODY WHO WAS REALLY UNPOPULAR AND REALLY FAR BEHIND THE PRESIDENT — IN THE END, HE MADE UP GROUND, IT SEEMED LIKE CAMPAIGNING AGAINST IMPEACHMENT

DO-NOTHING DEMOCRATS, THAT SORT OF THING DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT NOTION? WHAT DOES IT TELL YOU ABOUT FUTURE RACES? >> Charles: I AGREE WITH THAT AND THAT HAS RIVALED AND RUN ON IMPEACHMENT, EITHER THE DEMOCRAT NEVER MENTIONED IMPEACHMENT UNDERSTANDING IT'S VERY UNPOPULAR RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE PERHAPS THE MOST UNPOPULAR GOVERNOR IN THE COUNTRY WHO GOT A HUGE BOOST FROM THE PRESIDENT, BUT IT WAS TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE

I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS SOMETHING IN PROXY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP IF YOU LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER RACES IN KENTUCKY, THE REPUBLICANS WON BY DOUBLE DIGITS WE HAVE TO GIVE PROPS TO THE FIRST BLACK ATTORNEY GENERAL THINK ABOUT THIS — IN VIRGINIA — AND I'M ONLY SAYING THIS BECAUSE DEMOCRATS AND LIBERALS GET TO SET THE RULES YOU HAVE SOME GUY WHO DOES BLACKFACE ALL THESE TIMES, ANOTHER PERSON UNDER SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS

NONE OF THIS EVER GETS RESOLVED THE DEMOCRATS GET TO SCORE THE VICTORY, AND HERE YOU HAVE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY RUNNING A BEAUTIFUL BLACK MAN CANDIDATE SCORES THE SURGERY, AND IT WILL GET ANY KIND OF COVERAGE >> Harris: WHY? >> Charles: BECAUSE HE'S A REPUBLICAN IT IS SO UPSETTING TO ME THAT THEY GET TO SET THE RULES, VIOLATE THE RULES THAT THEY CITE, AND IN THE MEANTIME WE DON'T GET TO CELEBRATE MILESTONES THAT SHOULD BE CELEBRATED LIKE ANY OTHER MILESTONE >> Harris: WHEW! THERE YOU GO

>> Dagen: I HIGHLIGHTED IT "THE NEW YORK TIMES" — HIS NAME IS DANIEL CAMERON, THE FIRST REPUBLICAN TO WIN THAT SEAT, THAT OFFICE, IN 70 YEARS THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN TO EVER DO THAT YOU KNOW HOW THE DEMOCRATS CAN WIN IT? IF THE REPUBLICANS RUN A BRITISH JERK LIKE THE CURRENT GOVERNOR IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY WHEN THE TEACHERS WERE STICKING OUT OVER CHANGES TO THE PENSIONS, HE ACCUSED HIM OF HARMING THE CHILDREN PHYSICALLY AND EVEN SEXUALLY

THAT'S A QUOTE THAT'S WHY HE WAS DISLIKED SO MUCH IN TERMS OF VIRGINIA, MY HOME STATE, THE HOUSE OF DELEGATES AND THE SENATE FLIPPING TO BLUE, TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW THAT'S BEEN A BLUE STATE EVEN VOTED FOR HALLER CLINTON WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP WON THE PRESIDENCY

BARACK OBAMA, AND BOTH OF HIS ELECTIONS THE REAL THING TO WATCH OUT FOR IN VIRGINIA IS WHEN THAT GOVERNOR COMES UP AGAIN, WAS HE THE MAN IN BLACKFACE WHERE THE KLAN OUTFIT? WHO EXPLAINED TO THEM HOW INFANTICIDE WORKED IN THE STATE? DEMOCRATS ARE LUCKY HE WASN'T RUNNING, BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE FOR THEM THE ONE I HAVE A QUICK FOLLOW UP TO WHAT YOU WERE SAYING EARLIER HE WAS WEARING THE PANTS IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY RIGHT NOW? IS THAT THE PROGRESSIVES AND THOSE LEANING FAR LEFT, OR ARE THERE ENOUGH MODERATES TO BEAT THAT BACK, IF YOU WILL, AS POLITICAL MESSAGING? AND PUT UP A CANDIDATE WHO MIGHT DO SOME OF WHAT DEMOCRATS DID LAST NIGHT? >> Jeanne: RIGHT NOW THE ENERGY IS CLEARLY ON THE PROGRESSIVE LEFT

AS YOU LOOK AT THOSE POLLS OUT OF THE STATES — >> Harris: HOW DID SCHUMER AND PELOSI AND OTHERS LOSE CONTROL OF THEIR PARTY? >> Jeanne: BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO SORT OF HARNESS THAT ENERGY OF THE LEFT THEY AREN'T ABLE TO MAKE THE IMPORTANT CASE THAT IF YOU WANT TO WIN AND YOU WANT TO BEAT THE PRESIDENT YOU CANNOT WIN WITH A FAR LEFT PERSON IN A CONTEST IS GOING TO BE AS TIGHT AS THIS WAS IN 2016 AND EXPECTED TO BE AGAIN IN 2020 >> Harris: TO BE CLEAR, IT'S NOT GENERATIONAL THE BIGGEST PURVEYORS OF THAT MESSAGING ARE ELIZABETH WARREN AND BERNIE SANDERS >> Jeanne: ABSOLUTELY

THIS IS SOMETHING DEMOCRATS WILL EITHER LEARN, OR THEY ARE PROBABLY GOING TO LOSE THAT IS WHERE REPUBLICANS ARE BREAKING ON >> Melissa: NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN THE HORRIFIC MURDER OF NINE AMERICAN CITIZENS IN NORTHERN MEXICO WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE FIRST >> Harris: WE COME BACK WITH THIS FOX NEWS ALERT NOW AUTHORITIES HAVE ARRESTED A FIRST SUSPECT IN THAT HORRIFIC DRUG CARTEL ATTACK IN MEXICO WHICH KILLED NINE AMERICAN CITIZENS, INCLUDING THE SIX CHILDREN

THE INDIVIDUAL WAS TAKEN TO CUSTODY JUST SOUTH OF THE ARIZONA BORDER INVESTIGATORS SAY THAT PERSON HAD TWO HOSTAGES BOUND AND GAGGED INSIDE A CAR AND THAT THEY FOUND MULTIPLE ASSAULT RIFLES AND A BULLETPROOF VEST — A BULLETPROOF SUV, EXCUSE ME — AT THE SCENE ONE FAMILY MEMBER IS SPEAKING OUT SAYING HIS LOVED ONES WERE CAUGHT BETWEEN TWO WARRING FACTIONS >> WE HAVE A LOT OF EVIDENCE AND REASON TO BELIEVE THAT THEY HAD A STRATEGIC PLAN, AND WE WERE ATTACKED THE VEHICLES THAT HAD LEFT OUR COMMUNITY, WE BELIEVE THEY MAY HAVE BEEN USED AS BAIT TO TRY AND ATTACK THE ATTRACTS THE CARTELIN SONORA TO

>> Harris: A LOT OF DETAILS WILLIAM LA JEUNESSE FOLLOWING THIS FROM LOS ANGELES HE TOLD US ABOUT THE ARRESTS IN THE HOSTAGES YESTERDAY, AND I HAVE MUCH MORE INFORMATION >> HARRIS, WITH 100 HOMICIDES A DAY, THERE IS PRESSURE ON MEXICO'S PRESIDENT TO COME UP WITH SOME KIND OF COHERENT RESPONSE, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT GETTING ON OR ANCHORED SOMEONE BY FAILING TO COOPERATE >> THEY CAME IN FROM THE STATE OF CHIHUAHUA, ON THE EAST, INTO THE WESTERN STATE OF SONORA

TO FIGHT AND TRY AND TAKE OVER SOME SMUGGLING ROUTES, I GUESS >> THERE WERE SEVEN GUYS KILLED YESTERDAY IN JUAREZ, INTO A LA, BURNED TO A CRISP IN A CAR NEITHER CHIHUAHUA OR NEIGHBORING SONORA IS IN RED ON NO-TRAVEL LIST, LOOK MOSTLY THE SOUTHERN STATES THEY SAID THERE WAS A PURGE OF THE TOP OF THE

EL CHAPO CARTEL

MEXICO'S FOREIGN MINISTER TRIED TO REASSURE HIS COUNTRY YESTERDAY >> Translator: THAT'S WHY WE ARE HERE THE OBJECTIVE IS FOR THIS INDIGNATION TO BE BACKED UP BY THE LAW, FOR THERE TO BE JUSTICE >> AT THIS POINT IN TIME, HARRIS, WE WILL WAIT AND SEE IF ANYTHING TURNS OUT WITH THE SUSPECT IN CUSTODY YOU CAN BET THERE WAS MORE THAN JUST ONE DOG ONE

THIS HABIT IN THREE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS I AM TOLD BY SOMEONE IN EL PASO MOMENTS AGO THAT THERE IS A RESURGENCE OF CARTEL ACTIVITY IN THE AREA, AS WELL AS AN ORGAN SONORA >> Harris: FORGIVE ME IF I'M WRONG, THERE WERE FIVE OTHER CHILDREN WHO WERE SHOT, FROM WHAT I'M READING DO WE KNOW THE CONDITIONS OF THOSE WHO SURVIVED? >> YES, THEY WERE FIRST AIRLIFTED TO DOUGLASS AND THEN TRAVELED BY AMBULANCE UP TO TUCSON I KNOW YOU KNOW THE AREA, THAT'S WHY I'M SAYING IT

THEY ARE NOT IN CRITICAL CONDITION LET'S PUT IT THAT WAY WE DON'T EXPECT ADDITIONAL FATALITIES FROM THE STATUS THAT THEY ARE IN NOW >> Harris: THINK THE GOOD LORD ON THAT THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE, AND I DO KNOW THE AREA WELL

THANK YOU WE ARE ALL LEARNING IT, RIGHT? YOVANOVITCH VI >> Harris: HAS BECOME OUT TO THE COUCH AND TALK ABOUT THIS, IT SEEMS LIKE THE NEWS IS MOVING RATHER QUICKLY ON HOW BAD THINGS ARE BECOMING AS THEY DO WHAT YOU HEARD WILLIAM TALK ABOUT THE SINALOA CARTEL A PURGE

>> Charles: A WEEK OR SO AGO, I REMEMBER TWEETING AFTER EL CHAPO'S SON WAS TURNED BACK TO AUTHORITIES I THINK IT WAS UNDERREPORTED, I REALLY DO IMAGINE, THE FBI IN AMERICA CATCHES THE NUMBER ONE WANTED CRIMINAL IN THIS COUNTRY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN GANGSTERS COME UP INCITING BULLETPROOF DUMP TRUCK WITH MACHINE GUNS, START MOWING PEOPLE DOWN INDISCRIMINATELY, AND THE FBI GIVES THE PERSON BACK I GOT A LOT OF PUSHBACK ON THAT I GOT SOME GEOGRAPHIC COMMENTS

"THAT'S REALLY FAR IN THE SOUTH" THE POINT I WAS MAKING IS THIS VIOLENCE IN MEXICO, TO A DEGREE, ARGUES FOR MORE SECURITY ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER WHETHER YOU THINK THAT'S A BORDER WALL OR NOT RIGHT NOW WE ARE AT 14,603 MURDERS IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR, AND MEXICO WE ARE ON PACE TO SHATTER THE RECORD, POSSIBLY 30,000 PEOPLE WILL BE MURDERED THERE

NOW IT'S RIGHT OVER OUR BORDER IT IS BEYOND TOURISM I KNOW THERE IS A MONEY AND TOURISM ANGLE, BUT THIS GOES FAR DEEPER THAN THAT IT'S SOMETHING WE SHOULD BE CONSIDERING I BELIEVE A LOT OF MEDIA ARE AFRAID TO TRULY TALK ABOUT REALLY HOW BAD AND SCARY AND INTIMIDATING THIS IS FOR EVERYONE IN OUR HEMISPHERE, BECAUSE IT MAY LEAD CREDENCE

>> Melissa: ON A DIFFERENT POINT, THIS IS WHAT THE BREAKDOWN IN THE RULE OF LAW LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THE EXTREME VERSION OF IT WHEN YOU HAVE GANGSTERS, CRIMINALS, RUNNING A COUNTRY WHEN YOU HAVE A GOVERNMENT REFUSES THE HELP OF THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO STAND UP TO THE GANG THEY DON'T WANT TO STAND UP TO THE CARTELS

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE WANT TO COME TO AMERICA, BECAUSE YOU CAN BE SAFE AND FREE BASED ON THE RULE OF LAW IT'S THE REASON WE SHOULDN'T HAVE SANCTUARY CITIES, AND WE SHOULDN'T DEGRADE OUR OWN RULE OF LAW >> Harris: THEY SAID NO TO THAT IN ARIZONA LAST NIGHT I WANT TO GET TO THE THROUGH QUICKLY SENATOR TOM COTTON OF ARKANSAS YESTERDAY SIGNALING THAT HE THINKS VIOLENCE IN MEXICO HAS ACTUALLY REACHED, AS CHARLES IS POINTING OUT, A BREAKING POINT

>> IT'S PLAIN THAT THE GOVERNMENT IN MEXICO CAN'T HANDLE THIS THE PRESIDENT CAME INTO OFFICE OVER A YEAR AGO SAYING HIS STRATEGY FOR DEALING THE CARTELS WILL BE MORE HUGS, NOT BULLETS IF THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT CANNOT PROTECT AMERICAN CITIZENS IN MEXICO, THE UNITED STATES MAY HAVE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO OUR OWN HANDS >> Harris: IS INTERESTING TO ME, JEANNE YOU ARE LOOKING AT A GOVERNMENT HE CHOOSES NOT TO DO WHAT IT CAN COME OR IS JUST INCOMPETENT TO DO IT

I DON'T KNOW >> Jeanne: SENATOR BEN SASSE, TO FOLLOW UP ON THAT, SAID MEXICO IS QUICKLY BECOMING CLOSE TO A FAILED STATE ON OUR BORDER HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT THE PRESIDENT CAME INTO OFFICE AND HE PROMISED THAT THE DRUG WAR WASN'T WORKING SO HE WAS GOING TO ENGAGE WITH THE DRUG CARTELS

THAT IS NOT AN EFFECTIVE POLICY 100 MURDERS PER DAY, 30,000 BY THE END OF THE YEAR AND BY THE WAY, WE IN THE UNITED STATES SPENDING ABOUT $150 BILLION A YEAR ON ILLEGAL DRUGS THAT IS ALSO OUR PROBLEM >> Dagen: "THE WALL STREET JOURNAL" WRITES ABOUT THAT VERY THING TODAY IN ITS EDITORIAL PAGE

WHAT CHARLES WAS DESCRIBING IS A SHOOT OUT IN THE STREETS, THAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY, AND THIS MIDDLE-CLASS TOWN, WHEN THEY TRIED TO ARREST EL CHAPOSON AND THEY HAD TO HAND THEM BACK OVER IT PLAYED OUT ON NATIONAL TV IT'S NO SURPRISE TO THE PEOPLE OF NEW MEXICO, THAT THE CARTEL IS ESSENTIALLY RULING ON RUNNING THE ECONOMY THERE THE MEXICAN PRESIDENT, HE IS FULL OF LEFTIST GARBAGE TALK ABOUT PEACE WITH THE CARTELS, ENDING THE DRUG WAR

THEY KNOW NOW THEY ARE IN CONTROL PER "THE WALL STREET JOURNAL" WRITES THIS "THE DEA SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND OUT THE IDENTITIES AND LOCATIONS OF THOSE WHO ORDERED OR CARRIED OUT MONDAYS MURDERS, AND ENSURING THEIR DEMISE WOULD BE A SIGNAL THAT US JUSTICE HAS A LONG REACH A U

S MILITARY OPERATION CANNOT BE RULED OUT" >> Harris: THE PRESIDENT TWEETED YESTERDAY THAT WITH THE HELP OF THE UNITED STATES MEXICO COULD FIGHT A WAR AGAINST THE DRUG CARTEL OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN TELLING ME EVER SINCE, "YES, ABSOLUTELY, BUT WE ARE ALREADY OUT MORE" >> Dagen: WE ALREADY SUPPLY THEM WITH A INCOME SECURITY, INTELLIGENCE, AND POLICE COOPERATION

FIVE AND THEY DISMISSED THE PRESIDENT'S OFFER , BY THE WAY >> Harris: WE WILL MOVE ON JOE BIDEN AND ELIZABETH WARREN GOING OUT AS TENSIONS ARE RISING AMONG THE TWIN 20 DEMOCRATIC FRONT RUNNERS UP NEXT, HOW THE FORMER VICE PRESIDENT OP-ED GOES AFTER THE MASSACHUSETTS EDITOR STAY WITH US FOR "OUTNUMBERED OVERTIME," 1:00 P

M EASTERN, TOP OF THE HOUR, I WILL TALK WITH WHITE HOUSE SPOKESMAN HOGAN GIDLEY ABOUT THE INFLUENCE ON THE ELECTIONS DAVID ASMAN FROM FBN ON THE SOARING MARKETS, AND TO WHOM VOTERS ARE GIVING THE CREDIT PETE HEGSETH WILL JOIN ME, TOO, >> Dagen: JOE BIDEN INDIRECTLY CALLING SENATOR ELIZABETH WARREN CONDESCENDING AND ELITIST THE COMMENTS SUGGESTING THAT BIDEN WAS RUNNING IN THE WRONG PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY

THE FORMER BRYCE PRESIDENT MADE HIS POINTS IN AN OP-ED YESTERDAY, CRITICIZING FOR AND WITHOUT SAYING HER NAME, SAYING HER ATTACKS ARE PRESENT AND ANGRY, UNYIELDING VIEWPOINT "IF SOMEONE DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU, IT'S NOT JUST THAT YOU DISAGREE THAT PERSON MUST BE A COWARD OR CORRUPT OR A SMALL THINKER SOME CALL IT THE MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY APPROACH TO POLITICS, BUT IT'S WORSE THAN THAT IT'S CONDESCENDING TO THE MILLIONS OF DEMOCRATS WHO HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW

" HE SEES WHY HILLARY CLINTON LOST THAT'S WHAT HE'S SAYING TO ELIZABETH WARREN "YOU KEEP THIS UP, YOU'LL LOSE" >> Charles: I'VE GOT TO TELL YOU, WHEN ELIZABETH WARREN IS IN HER ELEMENT, WITH HER CROWD, SHE IS THE ONE DEMOCRAT WHO SEEMS TO BE HAPPY SHE'S CHEERING, SHE'S HIGH-FIVING, SHE'S KISSING, SHE'S HUGGING, SHE'S SELFIE-NG

THE BOTTOM LINE IS, HER PLAN, FOR ALL THE RIDICULED COTTON COME AS A DIRECT REBUKE OF OBAMACARE THIS IS WHAT BIDEN IS RUNNING ON "YOU GUYS ALLOW THE HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY TO RIGHT A LAW THAT MADE THINGS WORSE BIDEN IS RUFFLED BY IT SHE SAYING, "LISTEN, IF YOU'RE GOING TO GO WITH THE BIG BUSINESS, YOU SHOULD BE WITH THE BIG BUSINESS PARTY

" THAT'S WHAT SHE'S SAYING >> Melissa: THE CRITICISM IS INTERESTING FROM BIDEN THIS IS AN ELITIST WAY TO DO THINGS THAT IS THE TINGE OF THESE POLITICS THE FOLKS THAT ARE FOR THEM DON'T GET IT

FOR EXAMPLE, THE GREEN NEW DEAL THE REASON WHY FOR OLD WORLD COUNTRIES USE DIRTY ENERGY IS BECAUSE THEY NEED TO STAY ALIVE YOU REALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT, YOU NEED TO RAISE THOSE FOLKS UP OUT OF POVERTY SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO RELY ON DIRTY COALS AND ALL THESE OTHER THINGS THEY ARE SAYING, "NO, WE WANT TO KILL THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY AND ELIMINATE THE CARBON ECONOMY," AND THEY DON'T REALIZE IT'S ABOUT LIFTING PEOPLE IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD OUT OF POVERTY FIRST INSTEAD THEY JUST SAY, "WE ARE GOING TO ALL BUY VERY EXPENSIVE CARS THAT YOU PLUG INTO THE WALL, AND WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE FOR THAT

" AND THEY ARE SO SANCTIMONIOUS THERE IS AN ELITIST TINGE TO THAT HE NAILED THAT >> Harris: IF ANYBODY WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT PART OF THE ECONOMY, WOULDN'T IT BE ELIZABETH WARREN? WE LOOK AT HER PARTICULAR PERSONAL STORY, SHE WOULD HAVE S TO PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS >> Jeanne: SHE DOES, OR PERSONAL STORY

BUT IT'S FASCINATING TO ME THAT THIS CONDESCENDING, ELITIST, OR AS SCOTT BROWN CALLED IT, "PROFESSOR MANTRA" IS GOING TO STICK THE PRESIDENT IS USUALLY THE THE WHO MAKES THESE NICKNAMES OF PEOPLE BUT THIS FLIES IN THE FACE OF — >> Harris: CAN SHE OVERCOME IT? >> Jeanne: I THINK IT'S VERY DIFFICULT THE POLICY SUPPORT THE ARGUMENT HE'S MAKING NANCY PELOSI HAS SAID THE SAME THING

YOU DON'T DISRUPT SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE LIKE WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR HEALTH CARE, PEOPLE ARE OKAY WITH THEIR PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE FIX WHAT'S BROKEN >> Dagen: HE'S TALKING TO THE UNION VOTERS "YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M NOT TAKING ME THE PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE THAT YOU GOT TO NEGOTIATE OR IS EXTRACTED FROM THE EMPLOYER

I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE AWAY THEIR GASOLINE-POWERED VEHICLE, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD $10 A GALLON FOR GASOLINE BECAUSE IT WOULD BREAK YOUR FAMILY THAT YOU HAVE TO COMMUTE TWO HOURS EVERY DAY ROUND TRIP TO A JOB" HE IS JOE FROM SCRANTON SPEAKING TO THE VOTERS, THAT THEY NEED TO WIN BACK FROM TRUMP IF THEY ARE GOING TO — HE'S TALKING TO THE BASKET OF DEPLORABLES >> Harris: IS SHE HELPING JOE BIDEN FIND HIS MESSAGE? >> Dagen: YES

SHE MIGHT KNOW BETTER, BUT SHE IS STILL A BUREAUCRAT SHE IS STILL CONDESCENDING >> Jeanne: SHE'S A PROFESSOR >> Dagen: "I MAKE BETTER DECISIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH CARE THAN YOU DO PAGE OF DON'T YOU WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEAD" >> Harris: CHARLES IS SMILING

>> Charles: I'M NOT WORRIED! [LAUGHS] >> Harris: OH, MY GOODNESS! >> Charles: I WILL SAY THIS, IT'S FUN TO WATCH THIS PLAY OUT THE WHOLE PARTIES BEING PULLED FURTHER TO THE LEFT, AND JOE BIDEN IS INCLUDED IN THAT THE YOUNG FOLKS IN THAT PARTY WANT WHAT SHE'S SELLING >> Dagen: NOT PETE BUTTIGIEG! BIDEN BUTTIGIEG TICKET, MARK MY WORDS! IS A TOP REPUBLICAN CALLS DOWN FOR THE FOR THE WHISTLEBLOWER TO BE >> Harris: THE BIG NEWS TODAY, HOUSE INTELLIGENCE CHAIRMAN ADAM SCHIFF HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THE PUBLIC PORTION OF THE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS WILL BEGIN NEXT WEEK THREE KEY WITNESSES WERE SCHEDULED ALREADY TO APPEAR

THIS, SENATOR RAND PAUL IS DEFENDING HIS CALL FOR MEDIA OUTLETS TO NAME THE WHISTLEBLOWER OUT LOUD, AND FOR THAT PERSON TO COME FORWARD REPUBLICAN SENATORS TAKING A STEP FURTHER, AS WELL SENATOR PAUL SAYING THE LAW DOES NOT BAR HIM FROM OUTING THE WHISTLEBLOWER WATCH SPEAK OF THE STATUTE SAYS THE INSPECTOR GENERAL CAN'T REVEAL THE NAME

THERE'S NOTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM SAYING IT NOW OTHER THAN I WANTED TO BE MORE ABOUT THE PROCESS AND LESS ABOUT THE PERSON BUT THERE IS NO LAW THAT PREVENTS ME FROM MENTIONING THE NAME OF WHO HAS BEEN SAID TO BE THE WHISTLEBLOWER >> Harris: HOWEVER, MAJOR MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS HAVE REJECTED THE SENATOR'S CALL TO NAME THE WHISTLEBLOWER, AND EVEN SOME OF PAUL'S REPUBLICAN COLLEAGUES ARE AGAINST THE IDEA AS WE TALK ABOUT THIS TODAY, A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY THEIR ARTICLES ABOUT THERE, THE NAME OF THAT BEFORE WE CAN CONFIRM THAT, THAT'S NOT LEGAL

THEN YOU DEFAME SOMEBODY ELSE SO WE WILL DO OUR DUE DILIGENCE >> Charles: NEWS ORGANIZATIONS ARE GOING TO DO IT IT'S ONE OF THE FASTEST GOOGLE SEARCH AS YOU CAN DO TODAY, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN WHO THE NAME IS FLOATING OUT THERE ULTIMATELY, IF THIS IS BASED ON WHISTLEBLOWER, AT LEAST THE IDEA OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS VIA WRITING AND THOSE KINDS OF THINGS, IT'S TOO BIG AND AS YOU FOR THE PERSON TO STAY ANONYMOUS IF YOU DO THEY WANT TO PUSH IT, IN MY OPINION

>> Harris: JEANNE, WHEN CHAIRMAN ADAM SCHIFF SAID EARLY ON — WELCOME IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW WEEKS — [LAUGHS] VERY EARLY ON IN THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY THAT HE DIDN'T NEED THE WHISTLEBLOWER THAT HE HAD THE CALL RECORD AND COULD 2 WHATEVER COULD BE 2, QUID PRO QUO AND THE LIKE, FOR IMPEACHMENT OF THIS PRESIDENT >> Jeanne: THUS ARGUMENT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN MAKING

AS ITS PROGRESS, WE HAVEN'T HEARD THEM BUT THERE IS CORROBORATING EVIDENCE, SO THE WHISTLEBLOWER IS NO LONGER NEEDED THAT'S GOING TO BE A STRETCH WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT CRIMINAL LAW OR A CIVIL LAW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT REMOVING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

AS IT'S BEEN REPORTED, THERE WAS SOME INTERACTION BETWEEN THE WHISTLEBLOWER AND ADAM SCHIFF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC IS PROBABLY GOING TO DEMAND THAT THAT COMES OUT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER IT'S CURIOUS THAT RAND PAUL CAN RELEASE IT IN CHOOSES NOT TO COME OF IT EXPECTS THE MEDIA TO RELEASE IT I DON'T THINK THE MEDIA SHOULD TAKE THAT STEP, EITHER >> Dagen: IT'S IMPORTANT TO NOTE — THIS IS FROM OUR OWN GILLIAN TURNER, SHE WAS REPORTING THAT INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY SOURCES SAY THEY BELIEVE GOVERNMENTS DON'T ACT DOZENS OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS KNOW WHO THIS PERSON IS

REGARDLESS OF WHO IT TURNS OUT TO BE, IT'S BECOMING MORE COMMON KNOWLEDGE IN CERTAIN CIRCLES IN WASHINGTON EVENTUALLY THEY WOULD OPEN THE DOOR TO FINDING OUT WHO IT IS >> Melissa: ROLLING STONE MADE THE POINT THAT IT THAT WHISTLEBLOWER IS SOMEBODY WHO'S ALIENATED AND ALONE THAT'S WHY YOU PROTECT THEM, THAT'S WHY THEY ARE IN DANGER THIS PERSON HAS ALL OF THE MEDIA AND AT LEAST HALF OF WASHINGTON CHAMPIONING THEIR CASE

I DON'T KNOW IT'S NOT THE USUAL CASE, FOR SURE >> Harris: PRESIDENT TRUMP IS LOOKING TO TAKE A VICTORY LAP AS STOCKS SURGED TO ALL-TIME HIGHS AT LEAST THEY HAVE ALREADY THIS WEEK WILL THAT MONEY RARELY CONTINUE, >> Melissa: INVESTORS LOOKING TO EXTEND THE RALLY OVER HOPES THAT THE TRADE MORE THAN BOOSTED INVESTOR SENTIMENT THIS WEEK THE DOW TRADING DOWN BY MORE THAN 40 POINTS

RESIDENT TERM TO READING, "ALL THREE STOCKMARKETS HAD A HISTORIC HIGH YESTERDAY YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE ME AS YOUR PRESIDENT! JUST KIDDING SPEND YOUR MONEY WELL" THIS, AS THE DOUBT AND THE S&P CLOSING DOWN SLIGHTLY, BUT SUDDEN ALL-TIME HIGH ON MONDAY CHARLES, I WILL BRING YOU BACK TO YOU

REMEMBER ELECTION NIGHT, BEING HERE ALL NIGHT, OF COURSE, PAUL KRUGMAN PUTTING OUT AN ARTICLE IN "THE NEW YORK TIMES" WEBSITE IT WAS JUST A TREAT AT 12:42 AM, "WHEN MIGHT THE MARKETS RECOVER?" EVEN THOUGH THIS IS MY SPECIALTY, I FIND IT HARD TO CARE MUCH

MY FIRST ANSWER IS NEVER" >> Charles: A COUPLE WEEKS AGO HE THREW ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE "WE'RE IN TROUBLE" ARTICLES IT'S HARD TO TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY THE THINGS THAT WILL IMPACT THE ELECTION MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, EMPLOYMENT, WAGES, GAS PRICES, HOMEOWNERSHIP, AND THE STOCK MARKET THEY ARE GOING SO WELL, YOU HAVE THREE ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDING A RESEARCH FIRM CALLED OXFORD ECONOMICS, THEY SAID PRESIDENT TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN YOU AND IF THERE'S A RECESSION

THAT OUR ECONOMY HAS COME BACK SO STRONG ALREADY THAT IT'S ALREADY BUILT IN >> Melissa: DAGEN, COUNTERPOINT TO THAT? RECENTLY SEEN THE PULLBACK IN THE PAST COUPLE MINUTES IS A CHATTED BACK AND FORTH ON CHINA AND THINGS NOT LOOKING AS GOOD AS IT DID AND AROUND >> Dagen: AND I >> Dagen: I'M A NERD AND I LOOK AT THINGS LIKE THE BOND MARKET WE HAVE WAGES GROWING AT CLOSE TO THE FASTEST PASTE IN A DECADE YOU KNOW WHAT WE LOVE WATCHING THE MARKET? BECAUSE IT SYMBOLIZES WHAT'S GOING ON THE GROUND WITH OUR FAMILY MEMBERS >> Charles: ABSOLUTELY >> Dagen: WITH OUR NEIGHBORS ACROSS THIS COUNTRY

WITH EVERY AMERICAN THAT'S WHY WHEN IS THAT A NEW ALL-TIME HIGH WE GET EXCITED, BECAUSE WE CHEER FOR PROSPERITY WE CHEER WITH SUCCESS THAT'S WHY WE GET PUMPED UP >> Charles: I AGREE WITH THAT

>> Melissa: WE DON'T HATE WEALTH LIKE ELIZABETH WARREN? >> Jeanne: 80% OF PRESIDENTS, INCUMBENT PRESIDENTS AND GOOD ECONOMIES, ARE REELECTED SO THE ODDS ARE ON THE PRESIDENT'S SIDE IF THE ECONOMY REMAINS STRONG >> Charles: THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN MESS THIS UP AS JAY POWELL [LAUGHTER] WATCH FOR THE TWEETS THEY'LL KEEP COMING

>> Dagen: OR XI JINPING SP SPEECH OF THE 3-POINT THANK YOU FOR A CHARLES PAYNE BEING HERE WE ARE BACK HERE AT NOON EASTERN NOW, HERE'S HARRIS

>> Harris: FOX NEWS ALERT OFF THE TOP OF THE ART, DEMOCRATS HAVE SCHEDULED THE FIRST PUBLIC HEARINGS IN THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY FOR THE NEXT COMING WEEK "OUTNUMBERED OVERTIME" I'M HARRIS FAULKNER THE FIRST OPEN HEARING NOW SET FOR NEXT WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH DEMOCRATS STEPPING UP THEIR INVESTIGATION INTO THE PRESIDENT'S DEALINGS WITH UKRAINE

WEDNESDAY WE EXPECT TO HEAR FROM THE ACTING AMBASSADOR TO UKRAINE, WILLIAM TAYLOR, AND STATE PERMIT OFFICIAL GEORGE KENT THE OUSTED UKRAINE AMBASSADOR, MARIE YOVANOVITCH, TESTIFIES ON FRIDAY

Supply: Youtube

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar